[OOC] Messy Biz

• 1430 Replies

Artighur

• Omae
« Reply #1425 on: <08-13-11/1132:03> »
Yup ready to go.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #1426 on: <08-13-11/1237:18> »
Is everyone ready to carry on?
if everyone is ok with the works they gave to Andromeda will finish the Post and we can carry on.
So looking at the clock and my plans for the evening should be up in 6-7h, next morning worst case.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #1427 on: <08-13-11/1338:18> »
Ready to go.

@Xzylvador: Nice post.
« Last Edit: <08-13-11/1410:50> by Larzarus »

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #1428 on: <08-13-11/1449:34> »
Thanks.
Ready to go. Silk might have a job for Romy next time, but she's pretty much out of cash right now.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1429 on: <08-13-11/1452:31> »
IIRC Grims done too so, cya in the new Threads.

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #1430 on: <08-13-11/2215:34> »
Monday

It was early, but the sun was up and they had had a strange night and an eventful morning. As Andromeda left the team in the car park in downtown Seattle still arguing how to split the loot. One thing she knew: she will keep the Drones and for that she will receive less in monetary terms.
   The top priorities On her wish list where a hot bath and some long hours in her Bed, still they came only second to Checking the guns for tags. LJ had promised that he had erased all of them, but Andromeda needed to be certain so she spent the next half day on checking the UZI. In the end she was so tired that she did not even bother to get upstairs to take a shower and sleep in a normal bed, but just took the easy way -  a coffin-motel bed right there next to the workshop.
   Approximately 20hrs after initial meet. Andromeda received a message from Noise. Received here would be used bluntly, as Andromeda only turned to the other side in sleep and ignored the peeps rigorously until they stopped. The message it self went as follows:
>Hello Andromeda, you offered to fix my little car up some?  What did you have in mind? I would like some place I can hide things. Smuggle compartment you call them, yes?<

Tuesday

Andromeda woke up at midday Tuesday, she had two messages waiting, one from Noise she had received lat night and the newest one, witch had woken her from Hank. It was a simple text: >Hey Romy, since you look like the one good with wheels, I'd need some help on my Rover. Basically need some tires and matrix security. Don't know much about it but maybe a way to change names and stuff. Oh yea and a place where I can hide ... sensible stuff, you know like 42 Uzi from fresh corpse and the like! Normal one will do and yes I can give a hand on that if you need it, not the best but I know the basics.<
   After reading trough all the messages Andromeda plugged herself in Habu’s sensors for a quick look around. She recognized most of the surroundings; it would not be long until she would be at the junkyard, not long till she would meet Old Kouryuu again. So she took a fast shower and made some breakfast, good thing she had managed to take some of the food from the Safe house, free stuff even if not her taste still is free, and in her monetary state free tastes the best.
   The meeting was all other then heart-wrenching, Old Kouryuu had his black humor on top gear and there where no space for sentimental stories about how the time had passed between the last time they had met and now, only when Andromeda started to ask about the Hatchiman she remembered about the Task at hand for the new team members:"Hey old man, gota work to do and need some Parts >>list of parts for the cars and the drone<< could you look if you can get them, maybe a discount for the amount? I know you have some connection and sure you wil take a cut, but still it will be cheaper then any other place, right?"
   When Andromeda received the Prices for the upgrades She sent the list to Hank and Noise. In the case of noise she added some modifications she would suggest to ad to the car, but not 5 min later she received a message, Noise did not show much enthusiasm, most likely Andromeda was the most enthusiastic of them for the upgrades : > Can have car dropped off today. Smuggle box only is OK.  Maybe some way to fool police too?  You are expert in this. Maybe suggest?
   Even Kouryuu Was surprised by the list of parts she ordered "Slotting hell, you're busy lately." said he loudly going over the list. "I can deliver in 4 days. Just keep the Cred ready."
   After business had been taken care and the Parts where secured Andromeda and Kouryuu spent an evening grilling some wild beast he had shot while checking out a left car in the nerby forest, real meat is a rarity, even if it’s from a wild best it’s still way better then the soya stuff you can get in the city.

Wednesday

While traveling to her scheduled workplace, a enclosed village not far from the junkyard, Andromeda got the idea to search up som plans for the drone she had laying around at Chrona’s place, so tried to upgrade her Browse program to increase her chances to get some results by herself, but as she tried she damaged it's code to the point of no return, she had just one thing she could try doing - getting help.
   >Hey Space, do you have a good place to get some Programs. Need some high level ones, so my normal source is out of question. Have you someone you could recommend?<
Andromeda can hear the sound of  a soldering in the background.
   Hmm,as it happens, I was upgrading some of my programs too,... *brizzz* .... Stealth, Exploit and the old Attack software, I can sell you the originals, if you want.
   >Stealth and exploit sounds fantastic, but i will not need the attack, cyber combat is not my thing. How much do you want for them?<
   New ones and both are not quite legal, in the wrong shop, you have to pay 6k for each,.... *zisch*..... 6k for both?
   >That sounds reasonable, maybe if you sweeten the deal i can take the bait, have you something to ad to this?<
   New an agent too? I searching through some community sides for a new one, you know, too protect the safe house, and all those stuff, its cracked so you can't patch it at the offiziell sides anymore, but as a small service, I can patch it for you every once in a while. Just let me .... *brizzz* .... perfect .... 8k, what would you say?
   >If you agree on doing a data search for me sometime next week we have a deal.<
   No problem, I maybe have something to work in your workshop too. About the Browse, I can bring you a cracked program too, have to check it first and would cost around 100 bugs?
   The whole day did not take much effort on Andromeda’s side, most of the repairs where trivial, most difficult case was a car missing a fuel pump, witch she improvised from a water one the owner had on hand.
   She had received the confirmation from Hank on the repairs and the cost, they even set the upgrades to be done on Saturday, but no word from Noise.

Thursday, Friday

Still no word from Noise. But Andromeda was quite busy doing repairing for the country folk. So calling Noise was not on her mind. Most of the time she had to work with outdated technology, witch had seen some better days, but still made Andromeda Wonder how the hell they are still holding together. She even got to repair a old truck from the 1980’s she took no charge for this marvel, just the cost for the feeder she used to make the parts for it.
   In the evening she returned to the junkyard, made a stroll around it seeing sites, checking if there is something worth salvaging, but most likely Kouryuu had already taken everything worth something.

Saturday

The delivery came in the early morning hours, Andromeda packed it all in Habu and made her farewells from Kouryuu, at least until the next time she would be in the vicinity, and knowing her job specifics, she will be here soon.
   Andromeda arrived in Seattle in the noon, and it did not take a full hour to see Hanks rover sitting in Habu’s garage, the sedan sent to follow Habu. The upgrades did not take full 18 hours. Still they worked past midnight.

Sunday

Hank left in the early hours. Still no notice of Noise, and Andromeda did not care, she had a lot of work this week, might be she will ask Noise if she is still interested to do it next week. But for now she just enjoyed a good shuteye.
   Andromeda visited Chrona for a chat, and while there tested the Doberman drones in the barrens, so she could feel comfortable operating them in the heat of the battle. Andromeda apologized for not bringing a snack, but she stated that if she sees a opportunity to get one of prime quality, she will defiantly take it for the ghoul.

Monday

On Monday Andromeda had to part with a rather large sum of her Nuyen, but it was worth it, at least in her eye’s she had mad a good deal with Space. She received the Programs, as well as the Chip with the plans for the Hatchiman. When Andromeda had made sure everything is installed and running properly she and Space made themselves to work on the Personalized grip for the Pistol space was exited about. Not long after they had finished Andromeda received a call From CJ.

Quote from: Karma
one hit for armourer for next downtime  :'(
As for Nuyen
8300 to space for the programs
Hank can donate something to the Save Andromeda from Debt fund - as I do not have a clue what to ask i will not charge him, just ask to donate what he thinks would be adequate
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar