NEWS

Into the Chaos (IC)

• 1203 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #885 on: <01-09-17/0237:20> »
Simone watches as the mage stiffens then relaxes as he leaves his body.  At least that is what she equates it as.  She has seen Rafe go slack like that when he went into the matrix and this is much like that.  She takes advantage of his departure to kiss him and murmur for him to remain safe.  His return is as sudden as his departure and she is caught off guard when he sucks one of her breasts into his mouth and his fingers wander south of her waist.  She sinks closer to him and whispers, "Oh, God, scary guy, you do want more.  I could be yours forever if you keep this up."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #886 on: <01-09-17/0325:05> »
<<@Team: Sovereign sends us a medic spirit. Wheely, pull over to that parking lot.
@Sovereign: Find attached our current location. The spirit should find us easily, as I'll be outside the car  and wearing my FBA. Tell the spirit to keep the rigger alive when we pull the plug.
@Simone: If you are up for it, that guy could use some intensive care. Don't know how far you are away, but we can meet half way as soon as we have lost our tails.>>

Kynos got ready to step outside the car and did so as soon as it stopped, checking the magazine to shoot down any drones that might appear.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #887 on: <01-09-17/0837:14> »
Well it's time to get baby out.   I pop the trunk and pull out my sniper rifle and start targetting at long range.  Maybe I didn't waste the kamikaze after all.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #888 on: <01-09-17/0911:45> »
Ayato pulls out his assault rifle to join in.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #889 on: <01-09-17/1029:50> »
Simone is in the throes of ecstasy when the call comes in.  She has flipped around and she and the mage are well into pleasing each other in a 69 position.  She gasps as she climaxes all over the scary guy's face and is working him to his own explosion.  >>I'm coming, guys.  Be there soon.<<  The warm explosion in her mouth is presaged by a loud groan from the mage and she greedily swallows everything he gives her.  Rolling off Sovereign, she pants for breath for a few seconds then rises weakly on still-shaking legs.  "Quick shower then off."

She dresses while the mage watches her then gives him a quick kiss before slapping his exposed butt. "They will be needing you dressed as well, scary guy.  I left you some hot water so take a quick shower to wash me off you and  get dressed."  As she turns away, she pauses then turns back, bending over to kiss him again.  "Thank you."

She secures her tools and the arm she was working on then climbs into the driver's seat and gets the van rolling to the destination, setting the rendezvous point in the nav system.  >>Can you give me any vitals on your guy?  It looks like we are about twenty minutes out, maybe a few less.<<

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #890 on: <01-09-17/1045:11> »
After parking the car Wheely starts the automated patching program on his Valkyrie module and start examining the RCC and use his own to install a direct connection with the device.

Wheely wince as he sees the medical check up of his peer, he is in quite a bad shape and the module wasn't able to patch him much. As he is reading the details he receive the call of Simone <<Just ended the check up, I send you the data right away but it does not look bright, I hope our mage's spirit will do better than my bots.>>

Since he needs to be aware of the meat at the moment, Wheely stay in AR and start slapping MARKs on the device, there won't be a second to lose if the spirit does his job properly.

[spoiler]
@Gilga I let you give the exact health of our new buddy with the little heal from the Valkyrie Module

Since I'm in direct connection the device resist with his own Firewall, I'm not bothering with silent, no time for that and we are spotted as long as this RCC is runing wireless anyway.

Hack on the Fly x 3 3#16d6t5 5 4 6

[/spoiler]

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #891 on: <01-09-17/1207:57> »
The ringtone from his comm was utterly eclipsed by the woman's eroticism.  Too busy savoring the lavish suction of her lips going down upon him to notice anything.  Just as preoccupied was he pleasuring her lovely petals.  A sumptuous meal of feminine honey to grace his tongue as she came.  And with Maxwell following suit he couldn't suppress his urge to finish anymore.  A partially muffled moan of joy shadowed his physical release. 

She climbs off of him to dress herself.  Simone's wobbling legs betraying her as she does.  A mark of genuine sexual satisfaction that left little to the imagination.  Maxwell smiles to himself, half wondering if he overdid it and was too aggressive with her.  Daydreaming would have to wait for Simone was kissing and love-tapping him back to reality.  "Scary guy am I?  Well, only to those whom I dislike.  You don't have much to fear from me.  Save maybe a tryst here and there spread out through the day."  Another kiss granted to him before she continues to ready the van for arrival.  His course of action would be to remain in bed.  Grabbing the meta he discerns the location sent to him and mentally maps out the spot in his head.

Getting situated and comfortable once more, the mages projects from Simone's van and with a moments notice, arrives to meet the others.  Phasing through the city at the speed of thought made for an expedient commute.  Ghosting close to everybody he sees the five auras of Kynos, Irris, Wheely, Ayato and the rigger by his guess.  Maxwell manifests himself in plain view of the other runners in the parking lot.  A burning specter that mimicked his earthly body.  Floating pass them and into the van, he points directly at the rigger in the Valkyrie module and gives an astral command to Nekros.  "Heal this one with the full might of your magical ability."
« Last Edit: <01-09-17/1215:13> by Mulcarn »
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #892 on: <01-09-17/1257:20> »
Simone bites her lip as she maneuvers the van towards the meetup point.  She is well aware of her social weaknesses and dreads saying the wrong thing to this guy.  Her heart is singing to her though as she goes over his words.  **A tryst here and there.  My God!  He does still want more of me.  Nobody ever wants more of me.  Don't screw this up by planting your feet down your throat.  Just let happen what happens and be glad for the time he gives you.  Frag, I am such a dweeb.**

>>Got the vitals, thanks.  Looks like you were pretty close to losing him.  Not much more I can do other than extended care at this point, so I hope that Sovereign and his spirit can do something.<<

She glances over her shoulder and notes that the mage is gone again and she wishes him a silent hope that he gets there in time.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #893 on: <01-09-17/1756:41> »
Kynos' face was hidden behind his full helmet, but his aura probably flickered with mirth as Sovereigns manifested form appeared:
"Nice of you to drop by in spirit if not in the flesh. Speaking of which, I hope my call didn't interrupt anything important. I'd really hate to interrupt you when you are hard at work. Also your spirit form is still sporting a boner. Sorry, I'm fresh out of any more double entendres."
talk think matrix

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #894 on: <01-09-17/1900:03> »
The mage's brow furrowed at the jibe.  Maxwell snorts and starts flyting with the elf.  "Sorry, did you say something?  I couldn't hear you over the sound of my gorgeous massive erection."
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #895 on: <01-10-17/0714:48> »
"Ah, sudden loss of hearing and high blood pressure. You should be more careful with the little blue pills." Kynos replied good-naturedly.
"But while you are here, could you just scout in that direction an watch out for a bunch of drones heading in our direction...
Never mind, here they come."

With that Kynos went to cover behind a SUV's engine block and began to aim his rifle.
talk think matrix

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #896 on: <01-10-17/2201:05> »
Ayato takes cover opposite Kynos with overlapping fields of fire and pulls on his ballistic mask.  He keeps his Astral Perception up as well watching for magical threats.
« Last Edit: <01-10-17/2202:55> by Stuttrboy »
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #897 on: <01-11-17/0155:05> »
Simone rounds a corner and her gamble of the shortcut looks to pay off.  She spares a look at the internal monitor and sees that the mage's body barely moved on the bed.  Grinning, she sends a message. >>Team [Simone]:  Less than ten minutes out.  Coming in from the west.  Is that direction safe or do I need to alter my course?<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #898 on: <01-11-17/1434:04> »
Simone drives very fast toward the parking lot, the roto drones dog brain discover your aiming and the three drones move in formation and unleash massive amounts of anti riot gear toward you. In the meanwhile the doberman's dash toward you  from three directions armed with tasers - no this is not exactly an high threat response it seems like someone dispatched an anti riot squad after you. In the meanwhile, wheely is crafting and attempting to spoof a command to turn off the RCC's so that you have some chance of running away before you are all out of bullets - or whom ever is after you is out of drones.

Automatic fire in the middle of a parking lot?! This would have been unheard of out of the barrens  - but then again, the city is not itself recently and with no police force to govern it, there is no accountability.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #899 on: <01-14-17/0616:42> »
The last rotodrone backs down as Irris and Kynos lay waste to two of his other drones. You are clear for now. Simone catches up shortly after and the RCCs are turned off by Whelly.