Off-topic > General Gaming

What about Warhammer 40K?

<< < (2/4) > >>

hazmat the monstar:
I second your ...sigh...

Caine Hazen:
Actually got sick of the worlds... moved to Warmachine for a bit, but I've been REALLY sick of Fantasy overall.  Gotta give Warmachine credit though for doing the smaller army thing.  Games were faster and more fun than I had with 40K

Battletech (in Mechwarrior scale) is pretty much it for the minis games around here now.

hazmat the monstar:
Awesome. I just downloaded the quick start rules for battletech. forget warhammer. I'm not into big money games. i already spent plenty of money on Shadowrun.

Chaotic Insane:
I've been playing battletech since I was 6 years old. XD I'm a little bias towards it. Minis still cost money, and they're not cheap, but they're MUCH cheaper than warhammer minis. And a cheaper game in general. Since you don't need whole ARMIES of crap.

FastJack:
Also, in Warhammer, if you're playing an "official" game, you have to play with the mini that you have listed in your army. Whereas Battletech is more lenient, allowing you to substitute pieces for mechs that you don't have minis for. (Unless they are part of the Unseen, but that's another forum entirely.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version