NEWS

D&D Online Ebberon Unlimited

• 29 Replies

Hand Amputation

• Newb
  • GUNK!
« on: <09-16-10/1231:32> »
Just installed the client. Wanted to play something without having to pay a monthly fee.

Anyone else play this?

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <09-16-10/1333:55> »
*raises hand*

Chrysoberyl Argent, Khyber Server. I think I'm either a lvl 3 or 5 ranger. Just got off the starter island. I'd have to re-install it, but I play it.

I'm also more than happy to make a new character on your server if you've already started if you're willing to wait for me to catch up. I kinda want to play a mage but since I solo'd more often than not that just isn't happening. I want them to MAKE DAMN DRUIDS ALREADY. T_T
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #2 on: <09-16-10/1403:55> »
Need a meat shield? ;D
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-16-10/1415:49> »
OH! And if you don't mind paying an initial cost, Guild Wars also has no monthly sub, and you can pick up all three expansions off Steam for like... 25, 30 bucks. I also have characters on Prophecies (Warrior, Silvanus Anamak) and Nightfall (ForgotWhat/Warrior, Eabha Osuliobhan). Don't ask me levels because I have no clue.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Hand Amputation

• Newb
  • GUNK!
« Reply #4 on: <09-16-10/1420:56> »
I rolled a human fighter on Ghallanda, just kinda playin around.. I wanted to roll a caster but I wasn't really sure, so I went with the ol' standard.

Thinking about rolling another character. If anyone wants to recommend a server, and would possibly meet up with me in game I would start over.

All in all, seems like a pretty legit game though, especially for free. Didn't really play WoW enough to warrant $14 a month.

burntheartist

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <09-16-10/1537:52> »
I've been playing the F2P got to level 3 with a fighter and a cleric.

Been snagging the LotRO new F2P as well. Looks to have a little more open content than DDO.

Hand Amputation

• Newb
  • GUNK!
« Reply #6 on: <09-16-10/1548:22> »
I've been playing the F2P got to level 3 with a fighter and a cleric.

Been snagging the LotRO new F2P as well. Looks to have a little more open content than DDO.

I've given that some thought as well.. I just didn't know how LOTR's "flavored" it was. Not huge into that series.

I do like the PnP aspect of DDO.

The Doomed One

• Chummer
« Reply #7 on: <09-16-10/1612:26> »
OH! And if you don't mind paying an initial cost, Guild Wars also has no monthly sub, and you can pick up all three expansions off Steam for like... 25, 30 bucks. I also have characters on Prophecies (Warrior, Silvanus Anamak) and Nightfall (ForgotWhat/Warrior, Eabha Osuliobhan). Don't ask me levels because I have no clue.
They are both around 8 or something close

I play lots of games, but I am too lazy to actually post the names.
Pie > Cake

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: <09-16-10/1648:57> »
I should reinstall it... I had some toons on Khyber.  l33tw00t roflcoptor the warforged should still be out there somewhere...
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <09-16-10/1650:02> »
I can get you Doom's SNs on games if you give me enough time. I play with him on both DDO and GW.

The Doomed One

• Chummer
« Reply #10 on: <09-16-10/1652:55> »
I would probably not pick DDO up again, but I am good for Guildwars.  Got lots of alts so I can't really give you a specific name.
Pie > Cake

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <09-16-10/1653:31> »
This is all assuming my shitty ass wifi adapter can even handle MMOs anymore. T_T I hope it does.

Hand Amputation

• Newb
  • GUNK!
« Reply #12 on: <09-16-10/1713:25> »
This is all assuming my shitty ass wifi adapter can even handle MMOs anymore. T_T I hope it does.

My shitty ass wifi adapter does.

It'd be cool to start a group up sometime. I just got to level 2 with my Fighter. But again, I am down to reroll.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #13 on: <09-16-10/2028:24> »
I'd have to go re-download DDO, which I definitely don't have the time to for a few days at least. XD

Hand Amputation

• Newb
  • GUNK!
« Reply #14 on: <09-16-10/2039:11> »
I'd have to go re-download DDO, which I definitely don't have the time to for a few days at least. XD

Cool, man. I'm kinda digging my fighter. Never rolled one in the PnP game.