NEWS

Give Unto me your Shadowrunning teams!

• 8 Replies

Captain Chaos

• Newb
« on: <09-12-10/1916:39> »
Ok, For an upcoming run, I plan on having the group go against a rival shadow-running team. I, unfortunatly, don't have time to build a team from scratch. So If you could post your team, that would be great.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #1 on: <09-13-10/0003:07> »
In the interest of keeping it a (theoretically) "fair" and appropriately challenging match-up, about what karma level are you talking about, here?  Fresh out of the box 400 BP, starting karmagen, or have they got a few jobs under their belts?

Captain Chaos

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-13-10/0147:10> »
In the interest of keeping it a (theoretically) "fair" and appropriately challenging match-up, about what karma level are you talking about, here?  Fresh out of the box 400 BP, starting karmagen, or have they got a few jobs under their belts?
300 BP and between 150-200 karma

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #3 on: <09-13-10/0150:40> »
So basically 750 Karma karma-gen generated characters would do fine?
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Captain Chaos

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <09-13-10/1257:37> »
So basically 750 Karma karma-gen generated characters would do fine?

Yeah, that would be fine

voydangel

• Omae
  • SR GM since 1990. Damn I'm old.
« Reply #5 on: <09-15-10/1821:48> »
were you looking for people to post stat blocks, or just character concepts?
My tips for new GM's
Unless it is coming from an official source, RAI = "Rules As Imagined."
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4++SR5+++h+b+++B+D382UBIE-RN---DSF-W+m+(o++)gm+MP

Captain Chaos

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <09-16-10/1558:53> »
were you looking for people to post stat blocks, or just character concepts?

Both work. I just need something to start from.

Frankie the Fomori

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <09-16-10/1619:44> »
Captain, I make allot of NPC's/PC's i can give you a list and you can pull what you would like me to post. Also I can give any additional back ground information you would like. They usually run about 500 BP

Elf Face: Her name is Pris, though her street name is Seraphim/ or Angel. She is an adept with Die pool about 16+ negotiation combat die pool about 13 with smart link
Drawf druid: Street name of Scrags, he is a hermetic druid from England and rocks at general Combat spell casting.
Ogre Street samurai: Stefen from Germany street handle of tötlich deadly with a revolver.
Elf street samurai: Sevraith from Seattle street handle Wraith: this guy ghosted a 17 member street gang solo, high infiltration (13 Die) and two ranged (semi auto pistols and SMG) attacks with 19 die combat pool, blade combat pool of 18. He also has 4 IP
Fomori street samurai: My name sake Frankie the Formori, Franklin from England...comes with Assault cannon Die pool of 19 this trog is meant for killing

I also have a Two Naga, about 5 shapshifter, and several other odd street samurai including one from Hong kong that has poison attacks to stack with a high Die pool ranged attack.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <09-16-10/1631:36> »
Theres a buncha complete characters over in the Play by Post section of the forums. Even more on dumpshocks. Sample characters also work well.