Off-topic > General Gaming

Gaming Horror stories

<< < (2/26) > >>

Inverse:
It wasn't the GM. Drek, this time it wasn't even me! How about I share a horrific player story?

So, I had just rolled a glitch on my fireball spell, ended up kissing the wall behind me. My nearest partner decided that instead of dragging me behind cover so I could be out of the line of sight of the corpsec raining death down the corridor, He decided to do an "I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!" scream (In the most retarded japanese I'd ever heard, mind you. people and their not researching...) and proceded to charge down the hallway.

Needless to say instead of just having to drag the mage out of botched run, they also had a less than intelligent, heavy as drek, cybered up troll sammie to drag away. Guess who got left behind? The frakkin' mage!! Oh, and the other sammie glitched while draggin his buddy, and managed to trip the alarm system on their way out. So now there was a mass of angry corpsec pointing guns at an unconscious mage bleeding on their recently redone flooring, but everyone else got away.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Inverse on ---It wasn't the GM. Drek, this time it wasn't even me! How about I share a horrific player story?

So, I had just rolled a glitch on my fireball spell, ended up kissing the wall behind me. My nearest partner decided that instead of dragging me behind cover so I could be out of the line of sight of the corpsec raining death down the corridor, He decided to do an "I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!" scream (In the most retarded japanese I'd ever heard, mind you. people and their not researching...) and proceded to charge down the hallway.

Needless to say instead of just having to drag the mage out of botched run, they also had a less than intelligent, heavy as drek, cybered up troll sammie to drag away. Guess who got left behind? The frakkin' mage!! Oh, and the other sammie glitched while draggin his buddy, and managed to trip the alarm system on their way out. So now there was a mass of angry corpsec pointing guns at an unconscious mage bleeding on their recently redone flooring, but everyone else got away.

--- End quote ---
Ouch. Hopefully CorpSec wasn't too harsh on you. Maybe a prison release program? ;D

Dead Monky:
Ouch. Hopefully CorpSec wasn't too harsh on you. Maybe a prison release program? ;D[/quote]
Not for mages.  He'd be lucky to have five minutes outside a magemask.

Tex Muldoon:
Its not much but here it is.
Players were to protect a convoy as it drove through the awakened desert in the southwest. The minotaur gun nut decides to bring a Ares Thunderstruck Gausse Cannon he picked up in a previous run. The convoy gets attacked by bandits, he sets up the cannon on top of the trailer and fires. He sends himself flying into a Morgan and sends it off to a firey death, then wonders why he can't play as the minotaur in the next game.

Doc Chaos:

--- Quote from: Dead Monky on ---Ouch. Hopefully CorpSec wasn't too harsh on you. Maybe a prison release program? ;D
--- End quote ---
Not for mages.  He'd be lucky to have five minutes outside a magemask.
[/quote]

Nah, nowadays they keep the mages in a box covered with astrally active iy.

--- Quote from: Tex Muldoon on ---Its not much but here it is.
Players were to protect a convoy as it drove through the awakened desert in the southwest. The minotaur gun nut decides to bring a Ares Thunderstruck Gausse Cannon he picked up in a previous run. The convoy gets attacked by bandits, he sets up the cannon on top of the trailer and fires. He sends himself flying into a Morgan and sends it off to a firey death, then wonders why he can't play as the minotaur in the next game.

--- End quote ---

Uhm, since when does the Thunderstruck have recoil...? Gauss Weapon...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version