NEWS

Hunting in Asamando

• 2 Replies

codeN1nj4

• Newb
« on: <12-03-12/0157:54> »
As of a couple weeks ago I have taken on a fresh group of players for shadow running. They are close to completing their first mission in Seattle, and I have started to formulate new runs to send them on. I have partially settled on sending them to Asamando, specifically the Bui Hunting Reserve, for some work sometime in the near future and have begun compiling information on these two locations. So far all I have managed to find is the entry in the Sixth World Almanac.

Is anyone aware of other information on Asamando or the Bui Hunting Reserve?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <12-03-12/0434:10> »
Just remember that breaking the laws in Asamando carries a VERY different penalty than it would in, say, the UCAS. Piss off the government, and you're lunch.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

codeN1nj4

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-04-12/1522:44> »
Thanks for the heads up Mirikon. That was the exact feeling I was getting from the entries in the Sixth World Almanac. It doesn't seem like there's much more information, so I figure it is probably best to move on.

I was wondering what the general opinion on the Squiddoth is? Also, are there any thoughts on their use in a campaign or the appearance of one in Asamando?

Thanks for your time.