NEWS

Angels.

• 29 Replies

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #15 on: <10-10-10/1753:20> »
Its a piece that I will refer to my players as moodsetting as I launch my next campaign.
Praise doesn't get much higher than that.  Thank you, I appreciate it.

Ecthelias

• Newb
  • v4.0
« Reply #16 on: <10-14-10/0556:31> »
An excellent read, Critias. I always did appreciate a good yarn ^^

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #17 on: <10-16-10/0109:44> »
i remember reading this low those many years ago, good read as always
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #18 on: <10-16-10/0113:52> »
Thanks fellas, glad y'all like it. 

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <10-19-10/2344:41> »
A very enjoyable read Critias.  I was actually glued to my seat needing to finish it.

I do have one question though.  Any plans to go back and revisit the Ork and tell another of her tales?
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #20 on: <10-20-10/0037:53> »
No plans for it, no.  She could probably show up as an "NPC" (supporting character, but I can't help but think of most of my stories as games) in someone else's story, I guess, but it's never occurred to me to do so.  I guess I just kind of like the beginning-middle-end nature of this one.

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <10-20-10/0044:03> »
The finality of it certainly works.  I'm not entirely certain why she jumped out at me but she did hence the query.

Did you ever stat her out?

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #22 on: <10-21-10/1631:01> »
Nope.  This is one of my few stories that didn't come to be just as a character background or an "in between jobs" story for existing player characters.  Lizzie, Deke, and the gang are some of the few I've never statted up.

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #23 on: <10-23-10/0419:37> »
I figured given your previous comments you didn't stat her initially, was more curious to see if you had done so after the fact.

Switch

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <01-05-11/2048:23> »
this story is amazing i have to say i cried at the end. Very well written.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #25 on: <11-12-12/1731:12> »
Just a quick little bump, here, but folks who like Lizzie from this story may or may not recognize a supporting character in Neat, if/when they pick up the new novella.   ;)

http://www.shadowrun4.com/ has links to Battleshop, Drivethru, and the Amazon Kindle shop. 

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <06-12-13/0123:39> »
Loved it.... dark, gritty and perfectly written to convey the mood of the setting to my mind

+1 to you sir
Its not the victors who write the history books, its the suvivors

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <09-05-13/1056:39> »
Just a quick little bump, here, but folks who like Lizzie from this story may or may not recognize a supporting character in Neat, if/when they pick up the new novella.   ;)

http://www.shadowrun4.com/ has links to Battleshop, Drivethru, and the Amazon Kindle shop.
I just bought it this week, and got to the line mentioning Deke. Yesssssss.

Twistedshadow

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <11-09-13/1240:08> »
Very good writing there. I'd love to see more!  Picked up some SR novels also to get a better idea of how the SR world operates.
I've been reading as much of the Fanfic as I can.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #29 on: <03-01-16/0343:03> »
Hi all! 

I just wanted to take a second to let fans of my fiction know about my latest project.  Don't worry, I'm still writing plenty for Shadowrun (just ask my editor!), novels included, but I'm also trying to branch out and start my own side projects, now. 

If you've enjoyed reading Lizzie's story (which, by the way, is continued in my Kincaid fiction, like Neat, Shaken: No Job Too Small, and especially the upcoming one, Stirred), please take a second to click this link -- https://www.inkshares.com/books/over-the-stars -- and just imagine the fun I'm gonna have once I'm playing in my own sandbox, with my own toys.  I've got a whole sci-fi universe lined up and ready to go, a dystopian future amidst the stars, with warring nation-states, underdog rebels fighting the system, corporations pulling puppet-strings, a military academy crossed with a reality tv show, and plenty of action.  I'm hoping this first one, Over The Stars, is going to be just that;  the first in a series.  I've got plenty of story to tell.

But I need your help. 

Every $10 preorder gets me closer to my ultimate goal, but, more importantly, every $10 preorder before March 15 gets me closer to a shortcut to that goal.  Nerdist.com is running a contest, and right now -- despite starting that six-week contest three weeks late! -- we're in 18th place.  I know I can do better than that, and I know my readers can help make that happen.  Every new reader, every little $10 pledge from a new person, helps me climb that ladder and get closer to getting full Nerdist.com support and distribution for this novel.

So if you've enjoyed any of my fiction, please check out the link, please share it with your fiction-lovin' friends, and please consider a preorder of just $10 (especially if you can do so before March 15). 

Thanks!