***Welcome to Shadowland V2***
>>ACCESS_TEAM_SEEKS_VETERAN_RUNNERS
<<ACCESSING>>
<<COMMENCE DOWNLOAD>>

Sender-Node: <<DATA DAMAGED: .01 Mp CORRUPTED>>
Distribution-LIST: <<DATA DAMAGED: 1.6 Mp CORRUPTED>>
<<Delivery-Code-Segment: <<DATA DAMAGED: 8 Mp CORRUPTED>> >>

Hey Chummers.

My name is <<DATA DAMAGED: .05 Mp CORRUPTED>>, and I'm having a bad day. 

I head Team NERPS.  Our Johnson put us on a job - high risk, high reward he says. No problem, we've been running the shadows for over 20 years.  Remember that nuke back in '55 that took out the hive in Chicago?  That was us.  Ever been stuck in the middle of 5000 year old Immortal elf grudge match?  We have. Twice.  Corporate takeovers, crazy election years, mob wars, demons, horrors, and AI's.  We've seen it all and lived to tell about it.

>>>>>>[Maybe you're telling a little too much....]>>>>>>
   --The Laughing Man (17:43:22/5-12-72)

>>>>>>[These guys are the real deal. I ran into them years back in the Tir.  The big one has thing for air timed mini grenades.  Turned my team into chunky salsa.]>>>>>>
   -Reality Czech (23:14:50/5-12-72)

So what's the problem?  Two of our teammates are double booked.  Frag me.  I suspect a double cross by the Johnson, since he sent them to a job at Origins, and is sending us into GenCon. But, we've been down this road before, and always walk away with the paydata. 

Team NERPS seeks two very experienced shadowrunners to join our GenCon SR Tournament team.

So, you wanna join the best?  You gotta be the best.  Ability to work as a team a must.  Advanced training and tactics critical.  World history knowledge vital.  Creative problem solving paramount.  Got it?  Good.

If you think you have stuff to roll with the big boys, PM me at this LTG.   

<<DOWNLOAD COMPLETE>>
« Last Edit: <05-20-12/2352:05> by TroubleMaker »

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1 on: <05-20-12/1502:20> »
Veteran...  Well, that leaves me out.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TroubleMaker

• Newb
  • 青蛙操的流氓
« Reply #2 on: <05-20-12/2050:53> »
Well, I figure if you're reading/posting on this forum, you probably know the rules well enough to join our team.  We want people who are really into to it though, because we really want to win the tournament. 

« Last Edit: <05-20-12/2353:12> by TroubleMaker »

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #3 on: <05-20-12/2320:56> »
Well, I figure if you're reading/posting on this forum, you probably know the rules well enough to join our team.  We want people who are really into to it though, because we really want to win the tournament.
I wrote Safehouses and the Shadowrun Missions Burn.

Is that good enough?  If it is, save me a seat and I just hope it doesn't interfere with any meetings.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TroubleMaker

• Newb
  • 青蛙操的流氓
« Reply #4 on: <05-20-12/2324:51> »
Hahahaha.  Yeah, I think you're qualified.  Consider yourself part of the team should you be able to make it.
« Last Edit: <05-20-12/2352:49> by TroubleMaker »

TroubleMaker

• Newb
  • 青蛙操的流氓
« Reply #5 on: <05-21-12/1302:06> »
Sadly, it looks like CanRay can't join us.  The Tournament is full and he has no ticket.  I think I'm supposed to throw him out of a Zeppelin now.  So, 2 spots still available, but keep in mind you should have already signed up and be ticketed for the event.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #6 on: <05-21-12/1815:24> »
It's possible to get in with generics.  We inevitably have a few no shows.  If we have more generics than open spots, we'll "Raffle" the seats off.  Or was that "Auction"? ;)

(And this is awesome.  My very first Gen Con, back in the stone age, I played in the Shadowrun Tourney, and we put a team together from the old ShadowRN Mailing List..  Was much the fun. :))

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #7 on: <05-21-12/1951:00> »
All right.  I'll figure out this Generic Ticket thing and see about having at it.  Hopefully.  Maybe.

Knowing my luck...

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TroubleMaker

• Newb
  • 青蛙操的流氓
« Reply #8 on: <05-22-12/1019:41> »
CanRay - You can buy generic tickets at the Gencon website, or onsite at gencon.  I'm sure we will have some generics on us, or can pick some up anytime at the Con in the VIG lounge.  So, why don't you just plan on showing up at he tourney and we'll see what happens. Alternately, I'll keep my eye on the event and see if any cancellations open up tickets.  If you "friend" me on the Gencon site, I can purchase a ticket for you should a spot open up.