NEWS

Arsenal: Second Printing (Red-eyed male ork cover)

• 6 Replies

gargaM0NK

• Newb
« on: <07-01-12/1501:04> »
Under Vehicle Mods, Rocket Booster (1st full paragraph 143) has a description, but price and availability don't appear in the table on p141 (would be between Road Strip Ejector and Smoke Projector).

ArkangelWinter

• Omae
  • A thing need not exist to be real
« Reply #1 on: <10-24-12/1422:50> »
Under Vehicle Mods, Rocket Booster (1st full paragraph 143) has a description, but price and availability don't appear in the table on p141 (would be between Road Strip Ejector and Smoke Projector).

Rocket Booster does have stats in the end of the book, however

DamienHollow

« Reply #2 on: <01-04-13/0238:16> »
I have the copy with a female ork in an APC on the cover and Mimic appears to be missing from the vehicle modification tables, but the main paragraph is there. Can you check to see if it's missing in your copy and if not pass on the information?

Mantis

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <02-04-13/1202:55> »
Damien, the Mimic option is not there in the reprinted version (red eye ork cover). Rather the Nano-maintenance system seems to be printed twice in the table. It is also missing from the compiled table at the end of the book along with the Nano-maintenance system (huh? How did they manage that?).

Mithlas

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <02-04-13/1601:29> »
I can't remember where I found this information, so if anybody has a correction please feel free to note, but I did manage to find this information for the Mimic vehicle/drone modification:

Mimic (Rating 1-3)
Capacity -2, Threshold 15, Required Tools: Facility, Skill: Mechanics
Cost: Rating*5,000
Availability: Rating*3

Mantis

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <02-04-13/2030:46> »
That is correct. My printed copy of Arsenal with the ork girl and APC list it in the appropriate table, but not the compiled table in the back. My PDF of Arsenal with the red eye ork does not.

DamienHollow

« Reply #6 on: <02-04-13/2141:40> »
Interesting, My copy has misprint in both locations with nano-maintenance system repeated in it's place.