NEWS

Free Taiwan?

• 10 Replies

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« on: <04-01-12/1744:36> »
We start the day with a brand new mission, one which is free no less...  Very exciting... unless you consider the date... April 1... April Fools perhaps?  or are we really that lucky?
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

Black

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-01-12/1806:20> »
Well, got it and read it...  and we are indeed very luck :)

Its a well put together product, very nice.  And strangely enough, is indeed an April Fools themed mission.... just not in a way you may suspect. 

I won't spoil it, but I am officially nominated Simon Andrews for the Ugliest NPC of the Year Award.
Perception molds reality

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <04-01-12/2055:21> »
Thanks for the heads up and comments - will be downloading shortly. ;)

AJC

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-01-12/2303:39> »

Its a well put together product, very nice.  And strangely enough, is indeed an April Fools themed mission.... just not in a way you may suspect. 

I won't spoil it, but I am officially nominated Simon Andrews for the Ugliest NPC of the Year Award.

Have you checked the front page for the Home Edition of Street Legends yet?

You might change your mind. :D

Black

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <04-01-12/2314:34> »

Have you checked the front page for the Home Edition of Street Legends yet?

You might change your mind. :D

Skippy or the Triplets? I though the 'King' came out okay...

For some reason, I like Skippy. Anyone who can combine Ritual Sacrifice with Square Dancing as a skill set... well... that's an interesting chummer...
Perception molds reality

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <04-01-12/2315:22> »
And it loks like the King was so awesome that his stats got put into two different locations.

D'oh!

Black

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <04-01-12/2321:08> »
Wait until the forum gets their hands on the stripper elf ninja with a twist (this one came with a kick-stand!)  Poor, poor Haze.  Nice insights into Plan 9 though (my favourite jackpointer)
Perception molds reality

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <04-02-12/0047:22> »
Here's the correct stat line, by the by.

------------------------------------------------------

Sakura Kunoichi

B   A   R   S   C   I   L   W   M   Edg   Ess   Init   IP
4   6(9)   5(7)   3(6)   3   3   3   2   -   3   0.72   8(10)   3      

Condition Monitor Boxes (P/S): 10/9

Armor (B/I): 6/3

Skills: Athletics 2, Cracking 3, Electronics 3, Influence 3, Stealth 2, Dodge 2, Intimidation 2, Perception 2, Pilot Ground Craft 2, Pistols 2, Unarmed Combat 2

Knowledge Skills: Accounting 5, Business 3, Corporate Politics 3, Evo Corporate Culture 3,  Finance 4, Japanese History 1, Language: Japanese 4, Language: Russian 1, Ninja Movies 2, Strippers 3, UCAS tax laws 3, Underground Fashion 1, Underground Music 2

Qualities: Ambidexterity, Double Jointed, Elf Poser

Augmentations: Cybereyes II (Alpha) with eye recording unit, flare compensation, image link, low light vision, smartlink, and vision enhancement 2, Cyberears II (Alpha) with audio enhancement 2, balance augmenter, ear recording unit, select sound filter 2, and sound link, skillwires V (Alpha), wired reflexes II (Alpha), Enhanced Articulation, Muscle Augmentation III, Muscle Toner III, Reflex Recorder (Gymnastics), Synthcardium III, Tailored Pheromones III

Gear: Urban Explorer Jumpsuit (Battle Swimsuit style) with chemical protection (6), fire resistance (6), insulation (6), nonconductivity (6), an dthermal dampening (6), Commlink (6/6/6/6) with all basic and hacking programs (6) and hot sim module, Activesofts Blades (4), Escape Artist (4), Gymnastics (4), Infiltration (4), Locksmith (4), Palming (4), Pistols (4), Throwing Weapons (4), Unarmed Combat (4), Climbing (4), Running (4), Con (4), Perception (4), Shadowing (4), Demolitions (4), Fake SIN (6), Fake License (Gun Permit, 6), 1000Y of Simsense, Autopicker (6), Keycard Copier (6), Maglock Passkey (6), Sequencer (6), Wire Clippers, Medkit (6), Gold Docwagon Contract 

Weapons:

Dikoted Katana [Reach 1, DV 8P, AP-1]

Another Dikoted Katana [Reach 1, DV 8P, AP -1]

Dikoted Ares Predator IV with 2 spare clips of EX-EX ammo (6P, -2 AP, SA, RC -, Ammo 15) in a concealed holster

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I confess, the desire to use the Dikoted Ares Predator was what pushed me over the top. :)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #8 on: <04-02-12/0136:40> »
If not a Free Taiwan, how about a Reasonably-Priced one?

(And a hard-boiled egg.).
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #9 on: <04-02-12/1830:40> »
Is the Ares Predator also an ally spirit?
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <04-02-12/1914:52> »
Sadly no, it's just bling. (Tho, I suppose, if you run out of ammo, you could hurl it like some kind of dikoted chakram.)