Winterhawk's Virtual Magespace: PDF Ebooks Available

• 4 Replies

winterhawk

• Freelancer
  • Newb
  • Snarky British mages 'R' us
« on: <05-03-12/0012:21> »
Hey all,

Some of the old-timers around here might remember me--I've run a website called Winterhawk's Virtual Magespace for ages (since 1997, I think) and I use it to post my various fiction and other stuff. It's horribly out of date now, but I've taken my five-novel series, formatted them nicely, put covers on them, and I'm offering them as free Ebooks for online or e-reader reading.

You can find them at http://www.magespace.net.

Check out the site if you want to read a whole passel of SR fiction that plays somewhat fast and loose with canon in places. If you liked Harlequin, Harlequin's Back, and all the stuff around Dunkelzahn's assassination, this might be just the thing for you. They seemed to go over fairly well when I posted them originally.

Warning: The books are long. They range from 125,000 to almost 300,000 words.
Rat
Borrowed Time, April 2015
Winterhawk's Virtual Magespace (SR Fiction) /  Blog
Stone and a Hard Place, Alastair Stone Chronicles #1

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #1 on: <05-05-12/1924:40> »
I've always been a big fan of your fiction and your site is one I read often. I'd like to thank you for your work.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <05-06-12/0820:10> »
Thanks for these!  I remember reading Crossfire way back when, I just never got round to reading the subsequent parts...nicely stored on my phone now for browsing through  :D
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #3 on: <06-03-12/2023:48> »
hey man, good to see something being done with the site, you gonna start writing more from the old files
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

winterhawk

• Freelancer
  • Newb
  • Snarky British mages 'R' us
« Reply #4 on: <06-03-12/2041:16> »
hey man, good to see something being done with the site, you gonna start writing more from the old files

Actually, at this point I've branched out into writing some original fiction, though there are elements of it (such as Dr. Stone (not as Winterhawk) as a prominent character) that you'll likely recognize.

Check out this other thread for details if you're interested: http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=7404.0
Rat
Borrowed Time, April 2015
Winterhawk's Virtual Magespace (SR Fiction) /  Blog
Stone and a Hard Place, Alastair Stone Chronicles #1