NEWS

There's Nothing Free In This World - A Shadowland Collaborative Novel

• 21 Replies

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <10-19-10/1321:14> »
And the novel's only about half of the stuff I ran as part of that campaign. One of these days I need to make an anthology out of the games that didn't fit directly into the novel's plot.

And echo Crit. Glad to see you back around.

Angelica

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <10-21-10/0759:55> »
*Sigh* A good read that was. Makes me real sad-like that I missed out on it on SL .. I miss the "Good old days". And Angel.
Well, well, well, look who ain't dead!   :D

How're you doin'?

Hehe, not dead, not by far. Just, y'know, older ^^ Good t'see that some of the oldtimers *grins* are still alive and kicking (so to speak). Trying to keep myself busy, I reckon you know how that is, Tal.

James. Please do so.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <10-21-10/1450:31> »
Well, it'll have to be after I finish writing my part of Spy Games (and carrying Crit's ass. :P) and some other projects that I've been working on. I have all the files backed up, though. So it'll get done eventually.

I need to rewrite the end of TNF still. So hopefully that'll be my main SR project around Christmas.

Mindset

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <04-04-11/0651:13> »
I miss Shadowland. I feel old and I deeply regret not finishing what I started there. foster would have been fun to see through to the end. Critias, or Tal, it's good to see you're well. Everyone else, if you're from "the good ol' days", I salute you sirs..
"Can you blow me where the pampers is?"

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <04-04-11/0700:10> »
I never did get around to compiling the other half of the campaign Foster and Trev and a bunch of others were in. One of these days.

Mindset

• Newb
« Reply #20 on: <04-04-11/0717:52> »
James, I'd owe you a beer if you ever did that.
"Can you blow me where the pampers is?"

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-16-12/1843:09> »
I just wanted to let you all know that I updated the link so that it works now.