NEWS

Idea for a new NPC

• 2 Replies

zombiemannn132

• Newb
« on: <10-14-13/0911:06> »
I don't know if this will fit smoothly into the lore of the game, but I have an idea for a NPC who is an immortal human battlemage. Here's his description: "Brandon, he calls himself, but who knows if this is his real name? Unknown to the world until today, but who knows how old he is, for he has both a body and a soul immune to the process of aging. A master of both the blade and the spell, it is presumed that thousands of men have fallen before him dead. Claimed to have been born before the time of mortal men, his exact history is unknown, although he has an inconceivably adept understanding of things both known and unknown. How he is still alive after all these years is a concept that baffles even the most esteemed scholars. Nevertheless, one thing is known about this elusive figure: he can serve as either a powerful ally, or a formidable opponent."

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <10-16-13/0920:14> »
In terms of lore, this sounds much more like a free spirit or one of those damn immortal elves.
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

zombiemannn132

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <10-16-13/1332:00> »
True....I don't much like those arrogant immortal elves, so i guess we can say he's a powerful spirit with the ability to manifest himself into a material form.