NEWS

Story character stats?

• 18 Replies

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <11-23-11/1331:30> »
I'm glad I'm not alone. As I was looking at the adventures and how they were presented, it became very clear that there is a definite escalation that progresses through them. Given that the first one puts the runners into the middle of a fight between shedim and bug spirits, and River City Shootout was written specifically as a Prime Runner level run in a PR-level setting, that shouldn't come as much surprise that it gets harder and crazier from there. And then, you know, Praxis.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #16 on: <11-23-11/1640:16> »
I'm glad I'm not alone. As I was looking at the adventures and how they were presented, it became very clear that there is a definite escalation that progresses through them. Given that the first one puts the runners into the middle of a fight between shedim and bug spirits, and River City Shootout was written specifically as a Prime Runner level run in a PR-level setting, that shouldn't come as much surprise that it gets harder and crazier from there. And then, you know, Praxis.
Why is it when you say Praxis, I hear you saying like like these guys say Great White Buffalo?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #17 on: <11-23-11/1725:06> »
I haven't stated out Jon "Money" Johnson yet.  He's a Prime Runner in the 500-550 scale somewhere, that's all I can agree on.  (Powerful, but with 20+ years in the Shadows in experience.  And he's not exactly right in the head after the building fell on him.).

Nas is actually the first character I ever made stats for (And it shows.).  I should remake him someday.  His stats are in the dA folder with his stories.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #18 on: <09-08-12/2346:51> »
Y'know, I just re-read this, and realized something - according to the played character background for Hawatari, she once ... well, it's complicated, but a building collapsing was involved ...

... sorry, Money ... ;)
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.