NEWS

SRM 5A-01: Chasin' The Wind now available!

• 37 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #30 on: <01-19-14/1725:54> »
If you take a look at the Free Sample of Sprawl Wilds on DriveThruStuff, you can check the last page of it for examples of how to arrange for them to be in Seattle.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #31 on: <01-19-14/1815:23> »
If you take a look at the Free Sample of Sprawl Wilds on DriveThruStuff, you can check the last page of it for examples of how to arrange for them to be in Seattle.

Nice, thanks for the tip :) I might probably acquire Sprawl Wilds and Firing Line at some point, if I spot them at my FLGS.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Spook

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <03-03-14/1216:16> »
So, in effect, the wifi on gear rules are pointless?  I mean, that's kinda the hot topic.

Hmm, maybe they are just as paranoid as your average shadowrunner.

If your cyberware is not wired, or use skinwire, you are either not paranoid enough or you are just a rookie that never had your equipment hacked yet.  ;D

PittsburghRPGA

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Catalyst Demo Team Field Agent #524
« Reply #33 on: <03-03-14/1716:29> »
Nice, thanks for the tip :) I might probably acquire Sprawl Wilds and Firing Line at some point, if I spot them at my FLGS.

I thought Spawl Wilds and Firing Line were pdf only products?  Did that change?  Because I'd be happy to have a shiny printed version like the Dawn of the Artifacts series or the Horizon mods.

Eric

Timothy M. Patrick

• Chummer
« Reply #34 on: <03-03-14/1744:16> »

I thought Spawl Wilds and Firing Line were pdf only products?  Did that change?  Because I'd be happy to have a shiny printed version like the Dawn of the Artifacts series or the Horizon mods.

Eric

I know they where in print at the conventions  Amazon has sprawl wilds
Co-Host of CriticalGlitch a Shadowrun podcast Criticalglitch.com

tasti man LH

• Chummer
« Reply #35 on: <03-03-14/1949:17> »

Eric

Sprawl Wilds I know for a fact has a printed release. Firing Line I have no idea.
"I prefer the Turnabout discussions more then the Roundabout variety"

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #36 on: <03-04-14/0456:45> »
Sprawl Wilds I know for a fact has a printed release. Firing Line I have no idea.

I managed to get Sprawl WIlds in print form, but couldn't find Firing Line, so it's possible only SW was released as an actual book.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #37 on: <03-04-14/0934:49> »
Firing Line is definitely available in print format; my FLGS (Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie, MD) has had copies. Have you tried web stores like Noble Knight?
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)