NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #465 on: <02-07-13/1057:04> »
Ok so Johnny really doesn't respect O'Conner so far.  ::) He's heading into the cabin to look for some clothes.
As for the perception test (including his adept power enhanced perception) he's got 8 dice. I don't what to roll for the team pool if anything.

Johnny has been on a few runs. The first was a crap shoot but its probably his best known run. The small team was supposed to get a incriminating bit of evidence from a Yak accountant. Things went bad and one of the team took two hollow points to the face. Johnny killed two hired Yak thugs with his bare hands and a Yakuza officer died with a set of chopsticks through his throat, hence earning him the nickname chopstixs.

His second run went much smoother but was nothing special. It was a simple interception of a horizon data chip from a studio to a director. He simply waited till the car stopped at a red light in a bad neighborhood (don't ever let your car just blindly trust gridlink) and mugged the guy.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #466 on: <02-07-13/1938:07> »
Hey, Crossbow...did coyote stick around after getting us to the cabin? If so, I think Sam would like to go talk to him once he's done examining the SUV.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #467 on: <02-07-13/2050:28> »
Question answered in the IC post.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #468 on: <02-07-13/2057:37> »
Roughly what time would we estimate it to be?  Or is there a clock in the cabin somewhere?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #469 on: <02-07-13/2119:36> »
Roughly what time would we estimate it to be?  Or is there a clock in the cabin somewhere?

Dusk.  Nope.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #470 on: <02-07-13/2123:07> »
Alright.  I'll be attempting to register a Rating 5 Sprite, which is going to be something of a long post - and Fionn's gonna be out of it for five hours when he does so.  I expect we'll probably want to just come to a point where we time skip to when we leave in the morning, and I'll probably want to do my Registering post at that particular point in time.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #471 on: <02-07-13/2136:49> »
Okay, so the idea is that Fionn is gonna be incommunicado till morning, understood.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #472 on: <02-07-13/2138:06> »
Okay, so the idea is that Fionn is gonna be incommunicado till morning, understood.

Yeah, once he actually sits down to do it - pretty much immediately be aiming to sleep off as much Fading as possible after he's done.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #473 on: <02-07-13/2217:41> »

Yeah, once he actually sits down to do it - pretty much immediately be aiming to sleep off as much Fading as possible after he's done.

Considering an average 12 hour night cycle, give or take, and any desire for an early start, I would think he would be making a quick meal and claim the bed, like NOW.

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #474 on: <02-07-13/2223:55> »
In the process of finding a bed as of my last post.  Probably gonna have to leave the rest of the group to their discussion.  I just want to let people have the opportunity to reply before he's incommunicado.

Given his habit of not eating when he should, he's probably going to forget to grab food unless someone suggests it.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #475 on: <02-07-13/2346:48> »
Blackeagle indicated that Yakima was to the northeast.  Could check for a road map in the truck, too.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #476 on: <02-08-13/0131:22> »
How many more people can O'Connor alienate before the day is through?
« Last Edit: <02-08-13/0820:32> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #477 on: <02-08-13/0133:37> »
How many more people can O'Connor alienate before the day his through?

Well the coyote is out there under a tree, feel free to go mess with him ;)

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #478 on: <02-08-13/0141:18> »
How many more people can O'Connor alienate before the day his through?

Believe it or not, he has yet to actually alienate Fionn.  Just amuse him at O'Connor's expense.  The "shoot people in the face for money" conversation would certainly do it, though.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #479 on: <02-08-13/0420:32> »
Okay, so, I'm going to be getting some much needed sleep right now.  Hopefully.

Come morning if there's anything I need to reply to, I'll deal with it then.  Otherwise, Fionn will say something or other about what he's doing and from everyone else's viewpoint seem to just pass out.  I'll deal with the Registering stuff in the morning.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites