NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #60 on: <01-21-13/2157:56> »
O'Connor (can I start using your street tag yet?)
If you wish.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <01-21-13/2207:38> »
O'Connor's perception check:
6d6.hits(5)=3

Gee, he gets half my dice and the same net result.  :o
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #62 on: <01-21-13/2208:55> »
O'Connor's perception check:
6d6.hits(5)=3

Gee, he gets half my dice and the same net result.  :o

Look at the Recent Rolls page.  I got that result with 16 dice.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #63 on: <01-21-13/2216:43> »
If you wish.

I will leave it for you for now, I have kept myself from typing it three times so far though, so if it slips thru, I apologize in advance.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #64 on: <01-21-13/2227:42> »
While we are on the subject of rolls, I though I should share my intention for handling such:

If I ask for a roll from you, I will try and apply any situational modifiers I can think of, but if I don't think of them I may apply them on the back end , either by rolling them myself or taking an appropriate number off the end of the roll.  As I believe I have already shown with startling clarity how bad I am at this, feel free to jump in and offer any additional adjustments.

All that said, I am not a slave to dice, I can, I have and I will throw out rolls that make no real sense, or possibly go without rolling at all something you might feel differently about.  I will also throw in a gamemasters fiat at times. I can promise you that I won't use any of this to kill or harm characters, except in extreme circumstances  That said, if you guys can't trust me as a GM to use this power for the benefit of the story, let me know now.

Why we are on THAT subject, when we go to rounds and I ask for initiative, the way I want to do this is to have you declare your action for the first pass when you report your initiative roll. That is not to say you cannot change things if circumstances warrant, like the guy you are shooting getting blown to kibble by someone faster, but it will keep to a minimum completely rewriting the plan between seconds. 

Any questions of this stuff?

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #65 on: <01-21-13/2230:43> »
If you wish.
I will leave it for you for now, I have kept myself from typing it three times so far though, so if it slips thru, I apologize in advance.
Even when my character starts using his runner alias, I'll still be using O'Connor in the narrative perspective since that's his name and Bullet Storm is just an alias.

No...actually yes, what's about to attack us?
« Last Edit: <01-21-13/2243:47> by Necrogigas »

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #66 on: <01-21-13/2231:40> »
Wow, far from the good rolls I was having yesterday. Intuition 4 + Perception 5 (9d6.hits(5)=0) at least there is no glitch.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <01-21-13/2256:25> »

That, my friend, will wait for the morrow, at least for me, as it seems the new guys are not going to post tonight.  Good night, pleasant dreams....Mwah-ha-ha! ;D

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #68 on: <01-21-13/2259:24> »

That, my friend, will wait for the morrow, at least for me, as it seems the new guys are not going to post tonight.  Good night, pleasant dreams....Mwah-ha-ha! ;D

So, once they do post, do we not post anything until you get a chance to?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

irisheathen

• Omae
  • "There is enough time to sleep when you're dead."
« Reply #69 on: <01-21-13/2320:27> »
I'm fairly sure that's what he meant. Also I will be posting tonight I just work late.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Speech
Thoughts
Matrix Speech
Matrix <<Text>>

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #70 on: <01-21-13/2321:30> »
I'm fairly sure that's what he meant. Also I will be posting tonight I just work late.

Expect so, was just hoping to get a confirmation before he logged off.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <01-21-13/2326:33> »
If its an Awakened Grizzly, I blame RHat.

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #72 on: <01-21-13/2331:27> »
If its an Awakened Grizzly, I blame RHat.

At this point, I'm guessing I might have set something off with the Detect Hidden Node critical glitch.  That said:  Haven't you always wanted to punch a bear?
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #73 on: <01-21-13/2347:12> »

consider yourself confirmed

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #74 on: <01-22-13/0155:06> »

consider yourself confirmed

Okay, so will not post.  But Sammy is going to change her plans though.  If there's a bridge, there should be a road which she can follow towards civilisation.  If I read this astral stuff correct, a road through the forest will show up as a strip of less vegetation, so less auras.  That should be easy to follow.  Unless of course my watcher spirit calls me back.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"