NEWS

Ghostwalker

• 136 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #135 on: <06-24-12/1255:49> »
May seem like an odd question but does Ghostwalker assume his metahuman form? I have the impression he's too 'dragon' for that
He's also the type to never give up an advantage.  And being underestimated is a huge one.

Also, he'd Dunkie's Brother, and you better damned well bet he's playing off that by looking a lot like Dunkie did in Metahuman form during his election campaign.  "You know, I can see the family resemblance.  You're a bit taller, however."  "An inch over that pissant Lincoln."  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #136 on: <06-24-12/1527:22> »
Here's the way I look at it when it comes to the IE's and Great Dragons. They aren't NPC's. They are setting. They are the same as the cities you run in. Yes, you interact with both, in different ways, but it comes down to what it would take to destroy them. It would take about as much to kill a Great or IE as it would to destroy a good sized neighborhood.
Y'know, that's pretty well said.

I have to agree.

+1 to Lacynth, I do believe.
Agreed. Another +1 from me.

May seem like an odd question but does Ghostwalker assume his metahuman form? I have the impression he's too 'dragon' for that

If so where would i find a description of it?

Hmm... He does seem the kind to say "Bitch, I'm a dragon. Go on with that metahuman form crap." But, he also doesn't seem the kind of dragon to waste an opportunity to gain the upper hand. So, he probably does go metahuman, to get less attention than he normally would, but be grumpy about it the whole time. I think a couple of books have mentioned his metahuman form. I think one fiction bit somewhere did... I know it's out there somewhere...
Many of the Greats dislike wearing their metahuman forms, but the only ones that would really resist using the guise except in special circumstances would be Sirrurg, Alamais, and the Sea Dragon, IMHO. The Sea Dragon is concerned mostly with the world beneath the waves, so she doesn't usually bother with the world above. Sirrurg is in the middle of his war, but a metahuman form is definitely a useful thing for slipping in with his troops. Alamais is a dragon supremacist, and only bothers with the metahuman form if he doesn't want his brother to know what he's doing for another few minutes.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters