NEWS

6th World Character Sheet in Google Sheets

• 4 Replies

PCPete

• Newb
« on: <12-30-19/0106:53> »
Looks like there's already a few options for 6th World character generation and storage available, but none quite fit my needs. I was looking for something flexible enough to represent the bonuses from various adept powers, cyberware, spells, etc, and yet still relatively simple (as simple as Shadowrun can allow anyways). Basically I wanted to spend less time looking things up in the book while we're playing. To that end, please let me know what you think! As of the moment of writing this message, the character sheet has only been used by my small Shadowrun 6e group in a single adventure so I do expect there may be some bugs and feature requests. My website is here https://www.plundersoft.com/shadowrun, and the character sheet can be found on that page. There's also a link to a cheatsheet I made for our group, feel free to take a look.

Note: this character sheet is not meant to aid in character creation. It contains no rules that aid in setting priorities, spending starting karma, etc. It's just character storage and display.

Please reply to this thread if you have any questions/comments/suggestions, or you can PM me here in the forums. Thanks chummers!

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-30-19/1428:25> »
Nice, thank you for sharing.

How do you handle printing...or is it mainly for digital use?

PCPete

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-31-19/1036:39> »
It is meant for digital use, I haven't tried printing it.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <01-09-20/1223:13> »
Fair enough, thanks!

MrDave

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-15-20/1707:16> »
Hi! Great character sheet, I love it! (by far the best I've seen of generator-less character sheets)

I do have a question/bug report though:
On Overview tab the names of Primary/Secondary weapons and armor (and ammo for weapons) don't show (example attached)

Is it a bug or should I do something to fix that?