NEWS

[IC] Prelude: Cigz

• 76 Replies

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #60 on: <12-08-16/2324:07> »
Just bring it by the bar, like I said.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #61 on: <12-09-16/1156:49> »
Drek I forgot he said to bring it by the bar, guess with all the action it slipped my mind. Cigz takes his last drag from his smoke then crushes it under his boot. Time to roll.  Cigz gets on his bike, starts the engine doing one last check around to see if he notices anything out of the ordinary then kicks up dust. He shows up at the bar glad this job is over then creature of the night might still be roaming the streets but at least so is Cigz. Walking through the door to the bar Cigz scans the area for Gunderson as he resists the temptation to light a smoke since he is about to meet with his boss. Once he spots Gunderson he makes his way over to his table. At the table he bows to him and greets him.

Gunderson sir the job is done. I can fill you in on all the details if you would like. I was unable to retrieve the nuyen so I have his hand here. Murphy is no longer among the living but it was not me that geeked him.

Cigz waits for a reply to see if Gunderson wants to hear the whole story.
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #62 on: <12-14-16/0834:54> »
Gunderson mumbles into his com link and a few minutes later a couple of his boys come in with a suit.  The suit takes a swab of the blood pops it into a kit.  Then gets busy at another table doing something you can't quite see from your angle.

Someone else geeked him huh?  Who was this?
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #63 on: <12-16-16/1633:51> »
Cigz calms himself as he runs through images of the bloody end of Murphy. I found Murphy in a hotel when I got there I accessed his room to find a paranormal creature of some kind attacking Murphy. I tried to assist Murphy in surviving the encounter but the creature was not stopped, and proceeded to end Mr Murphy's life. The paranormal creature was very slim build with razor sharp claws the size of knifes..... Cigz did his best to describe the creature in detail to Gundrson to the best of his ability, the whole time wishing he was a street sammy with cyber eyes so you could show him a picture. After completing his description Cigz finishes off Since this para creature geeked Murphy I was unable to retrieve your much deserved nuyen. Sorry about that Sir. Cigz waits to see what Gunderson wants to say or do.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #64 on: <12-18-16/2226:08> »
As you describe the creature Gunderson squints leans on his elbows, folds his hands and steeples his fingers.  A few moments the suit nods at Gunderson and says It's a match...the er, cut appears to have been made antemortem, however.

Still alive?  After all that?  That creature...I don't like this.  Cigz secure the body.  I'll have a team out there to retrieve it.

Oh yeah.  For the hand.
he slides a credstick over to you. 

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #65 on: <12-21-16/1404:07> »
Cigz bows as he grabs the credstick. Thank you sir, If there is anything else I can help you with just let me know. Cigz waits for Gunderson to dismiss him before he leaves.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #66 on: <12-22-16/2226:21> »
Gunderson squints at you.  If you got a question spit it out, otherwise time is a bit of a factor so get moving.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #67 on: <12-26-16/1139:49> »
Cigz bows to Gunderson then heads out. As he passes the bar he mouth waters wishing he could wet his whistle with a glass of whiskey but he apparently is still on the clock. On his way out he lights a smoke and starts to drag hard on his smoke. Once outside he does his best to finish his smoke as fast as he can. With his smoke done he crushes it under his boot then takes off on his bike wishing he didn't waste time cleaning his bike as much as he did. Cigz arrives at the hotel and begins to scan the area to see if anyone has spotted the corpse in the room yet. If he feels safe he will head to the room to secure the body.
« Last Edit: <12-27-16/1153:50> by Scawire »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #68 on: <12-29-16/1950:51> »
There doesn't appear to be any undue notice apparently this place doesn't do much business.  Once you reach the room where you found the creature and Murphy you find the door open and a pool of blood where you had been knocked over.  Everything seems as you left it except for the missing body.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #69 on: <12-31-16/1531:03> »
Cigz looks over the room Drek I was too late best let gunderson know Cigz leaves the area on his bike, when he gets back to the bar he takes in the sweet smell of smoke and alcohol as he goes to Gundersons table. Sir I was unable to secure the package when I arrived at the hotel the package was already gone. Cigz is not happy giving his boss bad news since this is the guy that can make Cigz life as a runner come true.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #70 on: <12-31-16/1556:23> »
Damn.  You said there was lots of blood right?   Keep an eye on that until my guy gets there to collect a sample.  We may need to hunt this thing down.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <01-02-17/1331:42> »
Hunt the thing down drek that thing took a solid shot and didn't flinch this will be a hell of a fight Cigz bows then takes his leave. Walking out the door he was wishing he was gutting phones and sipping back some sweet whisky but this is the stuff he has to do to keep his bills paid. Cigz rides his bike back to the hotel and waits to for Gundersons people to arrive.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #72 on: <01-02-17/2023:56> »
[spoiler]OOC:  I totally missed where you said you were going back to talk to him instead of calling him.  I'm just going to go with it though.[/spoiler]

Bah, nevermind.  My boys will be there by the time you get back, next time when I say something is urgent use your damn comlink.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <01-03-17/1936:00> »
Cigz bows at Gunderson Sorry for any inconveniences,  it has been a pleasure doing business with you Cigz walks over to the bar and orders himself a 50 dollar bottle of whiskey Can I get a bottle of Black Rock whiskey The whiskey was made just outside of town in the ork area it was a cheap bottle since the town got a deal from the orks that made the stuff. Cigz thanks the Bartender for the bottle then strolls out light a blue silk Ares smoke. At his bike he calls up a small play list of songs to listen too on his ride home, goblin rock first song was a nice number from the night wolves. Putting out his smoke Cigz gets on his bike and heads home.
Back at his pad Cigz parks his bike and heads inside checking the area still a bit convinced that drekking creature fallowed him home and was going to try and tare him apart. Inside his room Cigz checks the nuyen amount on the cred stick he got for the job hoping this would pay his rent.  After which he pulls out his electronics kit and starts to gut his two new comm links. As he guts his nice electronic toys he calls up a message to his hacker group Freeze Code.

-------Message-------
To: Freeze
Guys I'm done the job, if you want to hear what this has been all about meet me in the VR hangout, I'll be heading there now.
------End of Message-----

Cigz opens an AR window that he uses to give himself access to the teams hangout and waits gutting his comm links for the rest of the group to show up.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #74 on: <01-03-17/2142:55> »
You notice a few icons tag the thread for following, including Samwell and Freeze.  Someone named Axe Murderer posts
>>>Ooh Story time with Cigz, sounds slapstick<<<  He probably thinks he's a poet.