NEWS

[IC] Prelude: Cigz

• 76 Replies

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #45 on: <11-13-16/1323:53> »
Cigs is put off by the scream he hears as he picks his way through the maglock. I need to get better at picking or I'll never make it as a great runner.

[spoiler]

Composure test: 6d6t5 0

Fun stuff.
[/spoiler]
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #46 on: <11-13-16/1908:28> »
Your hand freezes as it touches the door.  Fear grips your mind and you cannot seem to bring yourself to open the door as a chittering noise comes from the room in the cadence and rhythm of speech but you cannot make out the words.  You are not even sure you want to make out the words as the fear tightens its grip on you and every instinct in you screams at you to flee.

[spoiler]You can try another composure test to take any action other than standing there motionless or flee.[/spoiler]
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #47 on: <11-14-16/1213:49> »
Cigz is stunned by what he is perceiving from the hotel, but he wants to make a living at shadowrunning and the best way to do that is to finish this job Gunderson gave him.

Cigz tries to shake off his horror and press on.

[spoiler]
Composer test: 6d6t5 2

[/spoiler]

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <11-14-16/1526:03> »
[Spoiler] OOC:  You shook it off, what are you doing. [/spoiler]
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #49 on: <11-15-16/1607:38> »
Still a bit dazed by the screams of horror Cigz draws his gun, makes sure it is loaded with lethal rounds and makes his move in to the room hoping the bark is worse then the bight.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <11-15-16/2250:11> »
You can't seem to bring yourself to take in the entire scene at once.  There is blood everywhere, the walls the ceiling and the is flicking a spray of blood in a jagged circular pattern.  Then you can focus on the body.  this is Murphy and you think he's still alive from the shuddering and moans as his entrails are drawn up out of his body.  Now inside you hear the chattering again and this time the voice is much more clear.  You still have trouble making out what it say but what you can make out it seems to be accusing Murphy of some crime.  saying things like "do you even remember their names" ,  "It should have been me"  and "you will pay for what you've done."  Finally the "thing"  turns toward you, you can barely look right at it.  It's not just thin, it's gaunt.  It stands on spindly legs and at the end of the arm wrapped in bloody guaze are talons the size of combat knives.  It turns to get a better look at the new intruder and you notice is is wearing a hideous bandana that looks like a huge grin with sharp teeth and dripping with a black ichor.  The chattering  begins again and it speaks and you can see it isn't actually a bandanna the creatures smile reaches back to its ears  and it's lips drawn back into a permanent grin, 

Leave here and bother me no more.  These men are getting what is their due.  You don't need to be added to the tally.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <11-16-16/1720:53> »
Cigz can not believe the horror he is witnessing. His choices are to leave and come back later for a hand or fight for these metas lives. Drek this is a nightmare, time to roll Cigz does his best to move at his adapted lightning speed, he levels his pistol at the monster in the room and opens fire. I wish I brought my SMG this thing is looking to chew on my soul. Now is the time to see if this run was worth the nuyen he was going to maybe get paid later.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <11-18-16/2028:24> »
The creature roars as you fire the first shot goes wide but the second connects but it seems to brush it off.  It grabs Murphy, who had been trying to hold his guts in and rips him it's claws ripping and tearing away chunks of flesh and throws the now crumpled form at you bowling you over.  The creature dashed out of the room and into the night bounding faster than anything that large or gangley should be able to move.  Murphy breathes his last as you push him off of you covering you in blood and bile.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #53 on: <11-19-16/1950:43> »
Taking a few breaths to shake off the last of the horror coursing through his body Cigz then moves forward cautiously to double check on Murphy. Drek did that thing ever do a number on you. I was trying to save your life, but it seems that creature finished you off. I guess your not going to be missing this... Cigz pulls out his saw and detaches Murphy's right hand from the mangled corpse. (that is if he is sure that he is dead.) With the hand in bag Cigz checks the body for anything worth stealling for a few extra nuyen. Then will grab the loot and make a run home to change then to the black market to pawn off his findings.
« Last Edit: <11-19-16/1956:33> by Scawire »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <11-26-16/1846:40> »
You finish the gory work of sawing Murphy's hand off  and put it in your bag.  There isn't much else here but a cred stick and metalink, but you don't think you have much time to do a thorough check of the room.  You gather your things up and jet back home to change cloths and get a much needed shower.  Your realize your bike is also covered in blood when you get home.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <11-28-16/1359:20> »
Cigz arrives home and has his quick shower then gets out thinking to himself. What the drek was that thing I need to see if I can find out anything about that nightmare of a monster but best finish off this job first. Cigz gets dressed then pulls out the cred stick to find out what is on it. After running the cred stick through a scanner to find out how much coin is on the thing Cigz heads out side and does his best to clean all the blood off his bike. After he is sure that he will not stand out like a bloody criminal he heads down to his friend at the black market hoping to sell both his hot comm links he has found. After he pawns off his comm links it will be off to find Gunderson and let him know what happened to Murphy.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <11-29-16/2322:05> »
The cred stick has a 200 nuyen on it and you know better than trying to pawn off a metalink, you can probably scavenge some electronic components from it though.  You clean off the bike but have to change clothes again after cleaning it  from the mess.  The hairs on the back of your neck stand up while you are cleaning your bike that puts you on edge.  Your danger sense is tingling a bit, but not quite on full on danger mode.  Then again, you might just be jumpy, and who wouldn't after what you had just witnessed.

[spoiler]nothing is happening right now so continue with what you are doing but give me a visual perception test.[/spoiler]

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #57 on: <11-30-16/1343:35> »
Still shaken by his encounter with some strange nightmare earlier Cigz does his best to clean off his bike when he body starts jumping, getting himself to kill if he needs to. What the drek that dame thing best not be around here. Cigz can't help but wonder if the creature of death had fallowed him home, no way of really knowing for sure horror starts to touch on his nerves again. Cigz does his best to start actively scan the area for any sign of danger hoping he doesn't catch a glimpse of the monster from earlier.

[spoiler]
Perception visual test: 7d6t5 3

[\spoiler]

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <12-01-16/2035:07> »
Maybe you are just being paranoid, or maybe that bum in the alley is watching you a little too much.  Then again you are cleaning blood off of a bike out in the open and the few people out this early have taken notice.  All that's left now is a hand in a bloody sack and telling your chums about the nights progress.

Scawire

• Ace Runner
« Reply #59 on: <12-03-16/1122:22> »
Cigz is glade he didn't catch a glimps of the hellish creature that tore Murphy apart, it was now time to get on to finishing the job at hand... ha ha hand. Cigz lights a smoke and texts away.

----------TEXT----------
To:Gunderson

Mr Gunderson I have gotten the package you ask me to get, all I need now is a place for me to deliver it to, please let me know where and when we can meet.

Thank you again Sir

Cigz

-----------End Text----------

---------Text---------
To: Freeze

Hey guys I have a few things to tie up then I'll be able to meet at the VR hangout and tell you all about my fun day.

Later guys

-----End of Text

Cigz puffs on his smoke taking in his surroundings as he waits to hear back from Gunderson. Once he finds out where to meet he will head out on his bike right away or wait tell the meet time in his apartment then head out.