NEWS

OOC: Urban Brawl

• 2168 Replies

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #525 on: <04-25-11/1646:30> »
Pretty new to hackers... I want his access ID, and I want to see if there's any signals tracking him at this moment. I figure anything getting through this jammer won't be doing it by accident.
That's Matrix Perception, analyse + computer?
And a scan: Elec. Warfare + Scan?

For maps and route: Do I need to roll for just finding a map and plan some routes? I do want some rough terrain if it's not too far out of the way, but would prefer a mix of different environments, difficult for me but for pursuers too. Alleys and sharp turns make it easier to shake someone than open terrain. On roads I just don't want to be surprised by traffic jams, road works etc. So any info about that... What do I roll?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #526 on: <04-25-11/1657:44> »
Well, I already told you that I have a Map by myself, I should share it, if you need. r5 means that it is quite detailed up to date map that is almost clever than me :)

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #527 on: <04-25-11/1707:02> »
Wagner doesn't know that yet... also, why the hell didn't he buy that...
30Y and no availability, avail 1 with Opti1: can I assume he can download it immediately?

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #528 on: <04-25-11/1716:54> »
@Xzylvador:
Ya, you could just download it and pay the nuyen.  If Zach wants to share programs the copy protection needs to be cracked.

Zach already rolled a navigation test with the mapsoft and he got 3 hits, so we'll say that's enough for the route that you guys plan out to be to the specifications that you want....i.e. traffic, turns, etc.  It's up to you to remember this, but i'll say that with 3 hits you get a +1 bonus to your vehicle tests on the route since you have it planned out and are a little more prepared. 

That test would be an EW+Sniffer(3) test to capture the wireless signal. 

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #529 on: <04-25-11/1719:32> »
@Kot:
Remember, watchers would have an Assensing dicepool of Int 1 + Assensing 1= 2.  So they're not to good at finding stuff. 

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #530 on: <04-25-11/1728:11> »
Yeah, but an extra pair of eyes is better than none.
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #531 on: <04-25-11/1740:19> »
alright guys I think we're just about good to move on this one. Remember, just because we're trying to pull shit over the eyes of our tail doesn't mean we'll get away scott free. I'm sure Inca will still get some serious combat in here to slap us with, :P so everyone watch yourselves and each others backs.  :D

I'll be back around in a few hours. I'm gonna go clear the mind and work out. 8)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #532 on: <04-25-11/1743:21> »
Rack ops here :)

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #533 on: <04-25-11/1745:08> »
Need to get some sleep soon.
The smart jammer: if it was provided to him, it might easily be configured to allow the mole access to him comm when he thinks it's safe... if Wagner finds a signal now, attempting to identify/trace it before moving out could be worth waiting a moment.

Bought the mapsoft: my mistake for not buying it in the first place. Will take the +1 without rolling for it, it's more a fluff kind of thing.
« Last Edit: <04-26-11/0506:01> by Xzylvador »

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #534 on: <04-26-11/0929:33> »
Okay. I can try anticipating 'hot' areas with the help of a Guidance spirit, and summon either a more versatile support (Spirit of Man), or a more combat-heavy one (Guardian Spirit).
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #535 on: <04-26-11/1005:30> »
Guidance Spirits can even do Divining as a service :)

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #536 on: <04-26-11/1008:58> »
That's what I was talking about, actually. It worked really well till now...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #537 on: <04-26-11/1046:19> »
It always depends on the tradition, what spirits you may use. Just dont forget it...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #538 on: <04-26-11/1052:01> »
and..just BTW, Xyzlv, watch out for your implants...for example MathSPU gives you additional dices just for Encrypt/Decrypt EW test...

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #539 on: <04-26-11/1055:10> »
Sichr, not really. The Tradition only restricts one type of spirits. The others are just uncommon... And I do have all of those in my Tradition list.