NEWS

Looking for late night online game

• 6 Replies

AximusLokar

• Newb
« on: <01-16-13/0105:12> »
Greetings. I was wondering if anyone had an ongoing, or maybe had plans to start up, online Shadowrun 4e game that I could join. I'd be interested in either a Play By Post or even better a skype/maptools/roll20 game.

In the case of a live(ish) game Im looking for something late night since I tend to work night shifts, and can be available reliably for 12:30EST(9:30PST) any night other than friday.
« Last Edit: <01-27-13/2136:00> by AximusLokar »

some_kind_of_robot

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <01-16-13/1143:45> »
A PbP game or late night chat game would be awesome for me too!  I work an inconsistent schedule, but can be reliably available after 10est pretty much any night.  Interested as a player, don't have enough experience to run a game yet.

Reiper

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <01-26-13/0612:35> »
**edited**
« Last Edit: <01-28-13/0426:11> by Reiper »
Talk
Thoughts
Astral
Matrix
"Hello, my name is Johnson, I would like to introduce you to my associates, Mr. Johnson, Mr. Johnson, and Mrs. Johnson."

skevich

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <01-27-13/1128:45> »
I'd be down for a Friday night game from 9pm cst to about midnight cst.  If that works for you guys all we need to find is a GM.  Also I would prefer a roll20.net venue.

Tryst

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-27-13/2307:39> »
I also want to get in on some of this action, but as a player if that option is still available. I'm available anytime later on any day but I'd still prefer the weekends. I'm not exactly a new player to SR4E and have played a little bit, but not with a full party since not many people locally want to play and I'd love to have that chance. I also don't really mind using Skype or anything else while playing.

BallPtPenTheif

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <01-31-13/1732:23> »
These hours sound good, consider me interested. I used to play Shadowrun as a teenager and now I'm looking to try to get into it.. primarily via chat and PbP since I rather enjoy writing this stuff instead of performing it in front of a web cam.

This biggest problem though seems to be in finding GMs to run these games.
“The human race sleepwalked to oblivion, thinking only of the corporate logos on it's shroud.”  ― J.G. Ballard

SilverTongue

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <02-03-13/2055:12> »
I can do a late night Shadowrun game on Friday. It'll be just right after my Pathfinder game ends (Iron Man, amirite?).

I've played a few SR games as a player, mostly hacking/rigging, but it's been a while and I don't have a whole -lot- of experience.

I'm willing to do face/infiltration stuff, or marksman/recon, or rigging. Maaaaybe a PhysAd, but I'm not that familiar with magic rules.