Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign GM chat

SMH-2010 Appetite for Vengeance -- Special Holiday Missions Event!

<< < (2/5) > >>

southpaw13:
Hi guys,

For anyone that has submitted an application to the CDT and not gotten a response, please email me at coordinator@catalystdemos.com

I've processed every application I've received in the snail mail.  If you've completed Phase 1 (online) and not phase 2 (snail mail) then you wouldn't be approved.

Thanks

Michael, aka southpaw13

Bull:
Talking with Southpaw, the Demo team Coordinator a bit, there's one big sticking point a lot of folks miss when applying to be an Agent...

Step 1 is filling out the web form.  

Step 2 is sending some information in via Snail Mail.  It's a bit archaic, especially for us Shadowrunners, but the reason behind it is that it shows the coordinator you're level of interest.  It's easy to fill out a webform.  Sending in actual paperwork takes a little bit more dedication.  

A lot of folks only do Step 1, and they either assume they don't need to do Step 2, or just miss it completely, and wonder why they never hear back.

If you've done Step 2, contact the Demo Team Coordinator at coordinator@catalystdemos.com, and he'll look into it further.  

Thanks!

Bull

FastJack:
Um... What do I need to mail in? There's nothing on the Enlist page (not even an address) to let us know that we need to send something in and I haven't (yet) received anything back from my submission earlier this week.

A.A. Salati:
After submitting your webform, clear instructions are provided. Here is the link those instructions direct you to:

http://www.catalystdemos.com/Files/CDTAgentApplication.pdf

Thanks!

FastJack:
How did I miss that the first time?

Thanks A.A.!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version