NEWS

Replay Rule?

• 20 Replies

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #15 on: <09-16-12/1707:38> »
The Sniper Elite V2 game has such groinshots. They even do a slow-mo x-ray spin around of the hapless victim.

-k

Inconnu

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <09-17-12/1606:49> »
Just wondering what the called shot to the groin would do on males.
Like,
"Minus four to die, deal 7s extra damage"

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <09-24-12/0138:19> »
Could have been the groin. :o
Painful but more likely to bleed out quicker.  Gut wounds? painful and slow...

Thank you american media for teaching the important things in life! ;D

Actually, from some doctors I saw on TV commenting on damage to, err, that area on a man, no. There will be a good amount of blood loss at first, but the way they described it, muscle contraction in that area has a natural tendency to clamp and stem the blood loss. Mind you, that doesn't take into acount massive damage, say a .50 round hitting that area, that removes the muscles ability to do that...

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <09-24-12/0141:09> »
Just wondering what the called shot to the groin would do on males.
Like,
"Minus four to die, deal 7s extra damage"

An old RPG I played in the past, I'm thinking the RoleMaster system, had critical tables; I remember one such table dealing with groin criticals. If I recall right, there was a substantial HP loss, the target was stunned for quite a bit, and any males seeing the hit were also stunned for several turns with 'sympathy pains!'

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #19 on: <09-24-12/0246:06> »
Mind you, that doesn't take into acount massive damage, say a .50 round hitting that area, that removes the muscles ability to do that...
If you've been hit by a .50 BMG, you can pretty much go home on account of "A Bad Hair Day".

That, and you're probably already dead.  Or wish you were.  :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #20 on: <09-24-12/0458:26> »
Mind you, that doesn't take into acount massive damage, say a .50 round hitting that area, that removes the muscles ability to do that...
If you've been hit by a .50 BMG, you can pretty much go home on account of "A Bad Hair Day".

That, and you're probably already dead.  Or wish you were.  :P

If you're standing next to someone that's had a "Bad Hair Day" (Bad Head Day?) thanks to a .50 BMG, you're probably gonna get to go home.

Well... to the hospital to get bits of shrapnel that used to be the other poor SoB's skull pulled out of you. Probably followed by some psychiatric counseling.
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me