• 84 Replies

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #75 on: <08-22-12/1725:52> »
Quote from: ooc
sorry for small delay :)

The treshold 2 - is a simple low tech equipment, so the possession is succesful
the searchlights become indestructible (immunity to normal weapon, equal to hardened armor of 5).

the search light, gains blinding feature if anyone looks at it, much stronger than usual dimmed light. and the lamp flared briefly.

noone seemed to notice though... maybe the light technician ... but he gave a shrug and worked further on the lamp at hand. as if tempting Cider further at one point he slipped slightly and had to grasp himself ... dangerous work.... he would fell straight in the centre of the orchestra pit.... he would splatter himself most certainly.   

Meanwhile the amiable troll webs words around old nigger's head. I don't mean to be blunt Steve, but I got a work to do. I don't really know you and you talk strange. for a troll anyway.pardon the old nigga. You want to see the opera, come again in two days, I'm sure it will make your soul burn with joy.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #76 on: <08-22-12/1854:14> »
"As you wish, John. But you could have helped yourself on helping the opera in more ways than with your work. You could've get the girl, you really could."

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #77 on: <09-07-12/0553:52> »
"So, had your fun now? What was that all about anyway, we've got a relic to find. I fail to see how encouraging an old man's obsession over a young woman is going to be of help. Try to focus.", Cinder grumbled.

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #78 on: <09-07-12/1124:55> »
"Whatever" - the fallen spirit answers the fire spirit, with a tint of disappointment coloring his voice - "but you are right; we got a timeframe, so we should do this the fast way."

Then Alex focus on digging deep into the old man's mind, tracing a route through his reminiscences towards the relic imagetic content.

Quote from: Spellcasting Test: Mind Probe
Casting at Force 5 (Drain value = 6*/2 + 2 = 5 Physical Damage
5 (Magic) + 5 (Spellcasting) - 1 (Stun modifier) - 1 (Background Count) = 8 dice = 2 hits, no glitch
So, can only read surface thoughts... what he has already done... Damn, that was an useless use of a spell.
Drain resist = 4 (Willpower) + 5 (Charisma) = 9 dice = 6 hits, no glitch
At least, no drain taken.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #79 on: <09-10-12/0946:34> »
Cinder saw the astral light up as the spell was cast. "Wouldn't the fast way be just asking him? Maybe with a little bit of persuasion?", the spirit asked.

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #80 on: <09-10-12/1508:29> »
"Okay..." The well-clad troll gives up. "John, look at me." As soon as the guy looks back at the troll, he changes his appearance in order to show the old man the image of the relic. "I know you've seen this necklace, and I want to know where and what do you know about it. Trust me that it would be a really good idea not to lie or to hide anything from me."

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #81 on: <09-11-12/1459:48> »
The black men was still thinking on what you told him about the girl, when you brought in another sentence and his face brightened from undertandment ... Oh I see, pardon slow wit old nigga, I wasn't expecting you so soon....I knew it .... I knew it's special.... come, let me show it to you.

He quickly grabbed his stuff (the banner and a hero crown), and moves to the side of the stage area toward the offices part. He waits for you to follow before going further.
Small problem is that the doors here were put in before the awakening, and they aren't really fit for trolls.

as you close in, safely outside of anyone's hearing range, he enters first and while waiting for you to squize yourself somehow through the doors he whispers ... I'll take this girl as a prize ... you notice he drools a bit on the thought
« Last Edit: <09-11-12/1503:05> by Sentinemodo »

Denver Missions
running 13

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #82 on: <09-11-12/1506:56> »
All the while paying close attention to the old man aura, Alex astrally whisper back to Cinder: "Seems you were right."

Alex follows the guy, and when the obstacle appears in front of him, he just somehow appear to become a smaller troll than he is while passing through the door, and then regained size once on the other side. Benefits of having a maleable form, even when manifest, thinks the spirit.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #83 on: <09-11-12/1652:05> »
Cinder - make Assensing + Intuition (1) test, apply -5 modifier to the roll.

Denver Missions
running 13

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #84 on: <09-12-12/1352:45> »
Uhm. Zero dice. :p  Unless it's Active +3 and/or for Astral Signatures +2, case I'll roll 5, cut all you want. [3,6,6,5,6] = (4)
!!! Such a nice roll, all for nothing!