[IC] Virtual Underworld 93

• 3498 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1920 on: <08-27-12/2215:34> »
>>>>>[Spoil sport. :P]<<<<<

--Iceblade (22:15:22/08-27-74)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1921 on: <08-28-12/1106:45> »
>>>>>[Well, I guess we'll have to use our own dirty minds to visualize it! Hahaha!]<<<<<
      -Smiley (11:06:29/08-28-74)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

Keita

• Omae
  • Between darkness and light.
« Reply #1922 on: <08-29-12/1701:30> »
>>>>>[ Not something either of you will have trouble with, I'm sure. :P ]<<<<<
      - Madrecita (17:01:29/08-29-74)
"There are always consequences to our actions. We all must face what we have done, and submit to the justice of the pack. It may be that you will have to run alone from now on, but you cannot begin to fix what you broke without admitting that you broke it." - Madrecita's animal twin.

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1923 on: <08-29-12/2049:04> »
>>>>>[Yes, we can!

Hahaha! So, it's been pretty calm in here lately. What have you been all up to? Me, I've been busy building my organization. Ah, yes, for those who didn't know, I created a what I'll call "Shadow Intelligence Organization". I assembled a team of assassins, spies, ex special forces and a few of the best hackers out there to pull our resources and contacts together. People who used to work for the CIA, the MI6, Tir Ghosts, Seraphims, Triads as well as the Yakuzas, not the mention from many special forces organizations, both private and government funded. The result is a now tight knit network of some of the best in the Intelligence biz and we offer our information brokering, legwork, wetwork and black-ops services for really fat checks (oh yes the nuyen is good!). I won't say much more about this little network of my own making except that we are very successful and aggressively expending. I had to secure a bigger money laundering operation to better manage our financial assets.

The only thing that bugs me a little is that I miss field work. I've been mostly looking scary to scare off the competition (had to blow up the operation center of one of the competition), handling negotiations with clients, recruiting and general coordination of the agents and teams on the field. Speaking of team on the field, I have this team I made of ex Tir Ghosts and ex Seraphims. These sons of bitches forms the meanest, merciless and most efficient team I got at my disposal. It took some convincing for them to work together and I had to shoot one of them in the head for not complying to my orders but they work together now. Anyway, the good side is that I get to be back more often to Seattle and hang out at my favorite spots. I can even start giving concerts with my band again. It's been busy, but it's finally paying off. Oh and Autumn isn't the only pupil I have now. She's happy to have some company, you know someone with whom she can bitch about me when I ain't there! Hahaha!]<<<<<
      --Smiley (20:49:49/08-29-74)
-Smiley

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1924 on: <08-29-12/2154:39> »
>>>>>[Really, you got some former Ghosts to work with Seraphim? You do know there is no such thing as an "ex-" either of those, right? That's very impressive, Smiley. Let me know if you need contract work in Seattle. And if you could send me a message in private with your rates, I'll pass them on to some individuals I know who would be interested.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (21:54:23/08-29-74)

My Characters

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1925 on: <08-29-12/2223:40> »
>>>>>[Oh, but that wasn't exactly easy. I had to first put some easy ground rule like: I'll kill anyone who speaks either Sperethiel or French while they are working, English only. I speak all these languages so they couldn't bulldrek me. I had to beat one of the Ghost to near coma to make my point, mostly because they had doubts I could take one of them so easily. I had to made them suit up and accompany me on a high risk black ops mission near Bogota, or as I like to call it "the wet hellish asshole of the Earth". I also had to shoot one of the Seraphim in the head during the op because apparently, he grew a conscience. Weird isn't it? Now they know better than to frag with me and underestimate me. We sat down after the job, since I succeeded at making them believe I knew what I was doing in a very spectacular way, they gave a shot at trusting my decision to make them a team. You don't convince these guys with words or a very large legit file on you stolen from an Intelligence Agency. You have to prove them that you're the man, show them what you're made of. Once it's done, respect and loyalty comes as a ton of bricks. But a little bird tells me you already knew that.

And yes I know, once in, always in. I said "ex" as in "no longer in official duty as a member of...". Info is sent but I can tell you now, we aren't cheap.]<<<<<
      --Smiley (22:23:17/08-29-74)
-Smiley

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1926 on: <08-29-12/2231:02> »
>>>>>[Yes, I know the type well. Knew a few of them back in my army days, and we still keep in touch, now that the revolution is over with. Never had any run-ins with Seraphim, though. Anyways, I've sent your rates along. While I couldn't afford them, myself, the people I know have deeper pockets. I expect you'll find another person attempting to do background checks on you in the next week or so (SOP for hiring a contract intelligence asset, afterall).]<<<<<

--Iceblade (22:30:43/08-29-74)

My Characters

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1927 on: <08-30-12/2036:24> »
>>>>>[Hahaha! We're not taking his nuyen if doesn't, there's no place in this biz for amateurs. We also try to know potential clients beforehand too, wouldn't want to work against the interests of our current best clients.

And you folks? What have been up to? I could find out by myself but it's a lot less expensive just to ask nicely! Hahaha!]<<<<<
      --Smiley (20:36:19/08-30-74)
-Smiley

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1928 on: <08-30-12/2145:20> »
>>>>>[Nothing much, really. I've been taking it easy after that last big job. Training a couple young mystic adepts, and maintaining my cover as a Tir playboy. Haven't had too many jobs pull me out of Seattle since then, which is nice, since I believe there are a few people who are still annoyed with me about that. Fortunately, I've got a 'friend' who rides the streams, and agreed to wipe some data trails clean, even from those places that only technomancers can go. Price was right, too. We worked out a trade. Some idiot decided it would be fun to report her to Knight Errant as an unregistered TM because she reacted to some sexual harassment by pointing a Roomsweeper in the guy's face, so I 'persuaded' the officer in charge to replace the information in her file with that of one Mr. Kenneth Brackhaven. That officer was a human with an elf fetish, and she had never met a nobleman from the Tir before, so...

So yeah, just getting back to the normal thing.]<<<<<

--Iceblade (21:45:33/08-30-74)

My Characters

Teknodragon

• Omae
« Reply #1929 on: <08-30-12/2308:51> »
>>>>>[Just been keeping a low profile in Seattle, trying to stay out of sight of the big'n'scalies. Watching a crew I had my eye on start to fall apart. Working with a gal trying to build cyber-wings, her goal is something equivalent to a wingsuit.

Regarding that group, though-what face in his right mind pulls a gun on the chemist that is able to save the team's collective hoop from a bionasty just to try saving a few nuyen? After going through a dragon contact to get this guy, no less! Needless to say, I'm burning my contact info with those yahoos.]<<<<<
-TekDrake(23:10:02/08-30-74)
Life is short, the night is long, and we still have ammo.

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #1930 on: <08-31-12/0016:00> »
>>>>[ Speaking of laying low, has anyone heard from Murphy or Money recently? Or our dear admin for that matter? They all seem to have dropped off the grid something hard. ] <<<<<

-- Card (21:20:56/08-30-74)
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden

Keita

• Omae
  • Between darkness and light.
« Reply #1931 on: <08-31-12/1718:14> »
>>>>>[ Money's been busy. I can't tell you exactly what he's been up to, but he's certainly been a busy boy. They're both still alive and kicking.

As for what I've been up to...I've been busy tying up loose ends. After that last big run I did with Miri, I'm focussing much more on the talismongering side of my craft. I've got some very wealthy clients lined up for my more exotic creations, and also some folks requesting ancient items. So if you guys hear anything about unique antiquities, let me know. Yes...that was why I accepted that job Miri offered. I sold that piece for a handsome profit.

Life is interesting again. ]<<<<<
      - Madrecita (17:08:29/08-31-74)
"There are always consequences to our actions. We all must face what we have done, and submit to the justice of the pack. It may be that you will have to run alone from now on, but you cannot begin to fix what you broke without admitting that you broke it." - Madrecita's animal twin.

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #1932 on: <08-31-12/2009:50> »
>>>>>[Oh, I'm not judging. You can do whatever you want to make your nuyen! Hell, I have my fair share of sex-tapes. Except I never did it for money, and they don't last more than a few hours on the trix. Hahaha!

And speaking of making nuyen, I'll be working with a shadow celebrity soon. Ain't gonna give more details yet, but I'm looking forward to be working with a like-minded individual such as himself! Hahaha!]<<<<<
      --Smiley (20:09:31/08-31-74)
-Smiley

shrike

• Chummer
  • The rep is dead. Long live the rep.
« Reply #1933 on: <09-03-12/2308:09> »
>>>>[ Speaking of laying low, has anyone heard from *snip* Or our dear admin for that matter? *snip* ] <<<<<

-- Card (21:20:56/08-30-74)

>>>>>[Well, if what I hear is correct, he probably has his hands full dealing with all the drek surrounding Proposition 23.]<<<<<

--Shrike (22:06:36/09-01-74
Imar heron. Imar raen. Imar semeraerth. Imar milessaratish. Miriat tela li? Thiesat tekio tore li?

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #1934 on: <09-05-12/1000:32> »
>>>>>[My ears are burning. after all, who is more of a shadow celeb than me? I was unaware we would be working together though. How very fortunate for you, little chummer. Must be just like x-mas morning.

Whatever. Alright, so I am looking for a new fixer. Someone trustworthy. Any of you mooks know anybody worth my time? I may be willing to pay you something for your trouble.]<<<<<
      --Joker (09:00:46/09-05-74)
« Last Edit: <09-05-12/1008:33> by Joker »