NEWS

[Recruitment Thread] The Dragonslayer

• 125 Replies

Nycidian Grey

• Newb
« Reply #120 on: <04-22-12/1208:35> »
Also ready I believe.

I  just need to know if you want my characters partner, Chase, done up as a character of if you want to make him? Basically hes a face/fixer, when they were smuggling he did the deals and Raven did the transportation.

I can throw Chase together fairly quickly but not sure what your preference is.

Lethe

• Omae
  • Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
« Reply #121 on: <04-22-12/1712:39> »
Weebo is probably inspecting characters, with 8 players it might take some time.

I did some last finishing touches and am ready as well:
Starting Nuyen roll (4d6+9=26) x500 = 13kNY

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #122 on: <04-23-12/0813:15> »
I think <<Shrike>> is finished now but any thoughts/comments very welcome.  I've not given her any combat drones as such as I want her to concentrate on the hacking side.  She's no slouch when it comes to combat herself though and she should hopefully be able to hold her own.
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Weebomancer

• Newb
« Reply #123 on: <04-23-12/1953:05> »
Lethe hit it on the head. Took me 4 hours and I couldn't do it consecutively so I often double checked unwillingly. Anyways I think I should start an IC and OOC thread for this now since you guys seem to be all done.

Oh and sorry for the time it took there. I recently had issues with an AGOT player who wanted to be a full on lord of the north at level 1...yeah he went there.

Not sure if I should ask you to post characters in the OOC thread up top or not. Don't really know if that would help any to be honest. Of course it's optional if you don't want people seeing everything about your character. As long as I have a copy in ready access it's all good. To the IC/OOC Thread!

Lethe

• Omae
  • Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
« Reply #124 on: <04-24-12/0240:10> »
Not sure if I should ask you to post characters in the OOC thread up top or not. Don't really know if that would help any to be honest. Of course it's optional if you don't want people seeing everything about your character. As long as I have a copy in ready access it's all good. To the IC/OOC Thread!
I think its a good idea, if only to get an overview of who is playing whom. A description of appearance and personality should it be at least, and most of us have posted their character already anyway. Maybe have a list with link to the character/descriptions in the first OOC post.

Talmonis

• Newb
« Reply #125 on: <04-24-12/1110:07> »
This one still open by any chance?