NEWS

So you think you can dance?

• 1 Replies

Inconnu

• Omae
« on: <03-19-12/2019:35> »
This is a story about a multiple who is a shadowrunner. Instead of a mystic adept, one side is a adept, the other a mage with custom spirits.

Rachel/darky sighed. This security guard didn't notice the fact that his gun suddenly became a few grams lighter. Then they grinned and dared him to shoot. He pulled the trigger.

His gun clicked.

Instantly, they moved and pulled out Rachel's claymore, which was both plasisteel and a weapon focus. There was a inhuman groan from the security guard as the oversized weapon slid through his ribs. Then they lost focus for a second, and he turned into a thick, red goo.

Rachel took complete control of the body* and sheathed it, then went back to walking towards the room.

The door was locked, so Rachel swapped out. Darky summoned up her Bound spirit, and told  it to destroy the door. The spirit manifested. It was a elephant, and it smashed the door, which flew through the room and smashed into the unfortunate person inside. At that point, the security caught up. Darky sighed, then said, "Wash the walls with their blood." The spirit skewered one of them, then another. It gracefully received a assault cannon round, then smashed the offending security guard. Then it grabbed a piece of their clothing with it's trunk and started wiping the walls with their blood.She sighed.Intelligent brute spirits are SO hard to come by these days....

She walked into the room and smashed the door open with another spirit, the went over to the person inside.

She switched. Rachel smiled sweetly at the cowering woman inside. "Madam Greene, i presume?"

"D-don't kill me! I... I have money! If you let me live, i'll--"

"Shhh. Renraku sent me."

Joanne greene smiled. Just as the knife hit her gut and rachel had darky make a spirit smash a way out for her.

Darky said, (You have too much fun with the ones you're supposed to kill....)
(Eh, you know, I always did like to play with prey.

*Because i'm too lazy to force myself to ceep calling her they....

Inconnu

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <03-19-12/2042:42> »
The next day, at one of Rachel's gigs...
TThe patrons were rowdy, as usual. But, again as usual, a expectant silence willed the air, followed by cheering, when the lights went out. Rachel and her punk teen elf hair band(Try saying that 10 times fast...) stepped onto the stage.

As usual, the show was stated as stupendous.

After the show, the johnson joined her at the table.

"A good show.  Has the red robin sung?"
"Yes, and her song is greensleeves."
"As promised, thirty thousand nuyen."
"And?"
"Oh, yes. Cody." The Johnson gestured at a bodyguard, who left. He returned after a moment, leading a young child by the wrist. He looked at rachel. There were tears in his eyes. "Treat him well, Miz Rachel. He's `the brightest kid ah've evah met."
« Last Edit: <03-19-12/2115:58> by Inconnu »