NEWS

High Powered Game

• 70 Replies

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #60 on: <03-23-12/2255:21> »
Do want. Lower posting rate then i'd like because of a new job in the service industry, but I can pull 1 a day.

The Big Peat

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <03-24-12/0336:27> »
Dude. Seriously. You will get the punters. My gods you will get the punters.

If you ran this, I'd be in. So so in.

ArkangelWinter

• Omae
  • A thing need not exist to be real
« Reply #62 on: <03-24-12/1029:36> »
"Pick me, pick me!"

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #63 on: <03-24-12/1401:42> »
Wasn't this supposed to be the GM Lounge instead of the Lonely Players' Waiting Room?

That said: *interested* ;)

The Big Peat

• Omae
« Reply #64 on: <03-24-12/1406:32> »
Wasn't this supposed to be the GM Lounge instead of the Lonely Players' Waiting Room?

The average GM is a lonely player. Well, not a lonely player, as he's got lots of friends to run for, but you see what I'm getting at...

ArkangelWinter

• Omae
  • A thing need not exist to be real
« Reply #65 on: <03-24-12/1834:53> »

The average GM is a lonely player. Well, not a lonely player, as he's got lots of friends to run for, but you see what I'm getting at...

The average GM is desperate to get a chance to play

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #66 on: <03-25-12/0815:28> »

The average GM is desperate to get a chance to play

Amen.

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #67 on: <03-26-12/1349:36> »
Definately be interested in playing as well though you may have too many people already interested! XD
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

Cass100199

• Chummer
  • Truth hurts only if you're a dumba**.
« Reply #68 on: <03-27-12/2333:41> »
Was just thinking about this the other day. I was thinking of shading the SR world with The Losers, Taken, The A Team, etc. where the runners are mid level, journeymen operators. They have good reps, no profound screw-ups and generally well known in the community as competent and professional. My thoughts for character creation was to simply let the characters make the character they want. No BP or karmagen, just make you're guy or gal with the skills, equipment and ware your history says you would have.
You can't tell me what toys I can play with.

Cailieg

• Newb
« Reply #69 on: <04-07-12/1215:16> »
Was just thinking about this the other day. I was thinking of shading the SR world with The Losers, Taken, The A Team, etc. where the runners are mid level, journeymen operators. They have good reps, no profound screw-ups and generally well known in the community as competent and professional. My thoughts for character creation was to simply let the characters make the character they want. No BP or karmagen, just make you're guy or gal with the skills, equipment and ware your history says you would have.

With the right group this can be an amazing experience.

I have had groups do this and ended up with a cast more like a movie or a TV show than my usual gamers. One player even chose to play a 14 year old girl who got caught up in the main story but started as relatively unskilled.

Alexis
*smiles*

Weebomancer

• Newb
« Reply #70 on: <04-11-12/2155:07> »
http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=6863.0

Boom to anyone paying attention to this thread so they don't miss it. The recruitment thread for the High Powered Game.

Again thank you to everyone who had input and reminded me of things I might have forgotten.