• Omae
« on: <03-05-12/2117:37> »
physical stats
bod 4
str 4
agi 3
rea 3
130 bp of mental
+20 multiple pursonality disorder(using it as positive)
-30 in debt
+15 in qualities that are mental
+65 for 6 magic
120 in skills
total 390
Rachel-
5 cha
4int
4 log
5 will
skills
Influence 4
blades 4
knives +2
intimidation 5
armed +2
Arisan 5
Singing +2
Pilot ground 4
Wheeled +2

Adept+5
Inspired+5
Will to live +5
Darky-
log 5
int 4
cha 3
Will 5
Skills-
clubs 4
firearms 4(10)
Survival 4
armorer 3
Desert+2
Sorcery 2(23)
Summoning 6
+2 Labor(custom)
qualities-
Magician +15
Geas(silence)-10
Mild addiction-Water-5
spell- Turn to Goo. hehe...
More to come, left 10 bp for gear, using house rule cha + ettiquett*2 bp free contacts.
« Last Edit: <03-06-12/0915:43> by Inconnu »

crisses

• Chummer
  • You're out of my mind.
« Reply #1 on: <03-06-12/0105:25> »
I'm taking a guess here that you've profiled 2 personalities (Rachel & Darky).  But from what I can see there's too much going on in Darky's positive qualities versus the limit of 35BP in positive qualities -- I'm considering that the 20BP multiple personality positive quality counts towards both personalities (and in itself that's one disadvantage to sharing a body....).

Note the silly convention:  A positive quality is mathematically unsigned.  A negative quality is signed as positive to indicate you get extra BP in your pool.  i.e. a positive quality is 5BP (cost), a negative quality is +5 BP (a gain).

Aside from that quick-quality-math, I didn't add up anything else because you didn't explain the concept behind how you're spending your points, and why a GM should allow it...  Considering someone with multiple personalities as having a positive trait goes against social & psychological norms.  Do you have any examples that can help clue us in?  It's not Murdoch from A-Team...  Or Klinger from M*A*S*H? ---  Both of whom were possibly pretending to be crazy to duck out of the service.  I'm trying to think whether there's anything like that in literature... no clue.

Inconnu

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-06-12/0900:52> »
Because they are completely different personalities and have different skillsets. Rachel can talk outta trouble or knife ya in the gut, but for real fighting she needs Darky.

oh, i forgot to make group in debt...
Starving artists FTW
No, that just makes them believe that's what she spends it  on ;D
« Last Edit: <03-06-12/0918:20> by Inconnu »

crisses

• Chummer
  • You're out of my mind.
« Reply #3 on: <03-06-12/1221:01> »
So explain how this is positive vs. negative -->  obviously you get to 'get more build points' but the current thought on MPD is that each "persona" is not a "full person" -- thus each "personality" doesn't have a full mental/skill/quality profile.  That's the way it is RAW...  these aren't separate "people" -- they're one person divided into 2 or more "less-than-people".

Inconnu

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-06-12/1239:07> »
The way i see it is, when Rachel split, Darky helped her cope and then when there was financial trouble, decided to help with that.

And besides, RAW isn't everything.

If it was, we'd be playing ChartMaster.

It all comes down to gm discretion.
I decided to stick to two because otherwise this is like, "You and what *physical* army?"

Now, what adept powers should i give Rachel?
Well, she needs Improved ability artisan, so 3 in at, or .75,
Improved reflexes 1, 1.5
Pain relief 1,
Living focus 1
Enthralling performance.5
Flexibility @5(if points aren't split) The rest.