NEWS

[OOC] Missions 2 - Tunnel Vision

• 1352 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1155 on: <02-16-12/0905:34> »
The dog reacted even on the attempt to locate (ok, target) him with full force. Rest of it is history :(
I (Omar ;) ) dont see it would react otherwise on the presence of metahuman.
Well, maybe it would use its teeth instead of flaming breath

And we desperately needed to get in that room to save the sacrificed chineese...
« Last Edit: <02-16-12/0916:09> by Sichr »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1156 on: <02-16-12/1051:45> »
Both drones were equiped with LMG. D1 with my Whiteknight, Dobbey with LMG unmounted from that sentry drone in tunnels. Ive posted this somewhere before...at least I hope I did.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1157 on: <02-16-12/1057:06> »
Quote from: ooc
Any tags from previous team nearby?
Any sign of radio comunication? Nodes?
Our last connection point made was the satelite uplink instaled near the chasm.
To tell the truth...Im not able to recall if we had any retrans left so we can use them in the corridor.

Give me a second...

Running Scan (EW(4)+Scan(5)+HotVR(2)=11d6, extended)

Drones set position against the doors. Both are armed with light machen guns, SMG on Dobbey was replaced with gun unmounted from sentry. D1 loaded with lead, Dobbey with S`n`S belt. Omar readz to jump in the D1, Dobbez left for Mouse of his sprites....just for case fried rat wont work. SMG unmounted from drone keeps Omar for himself, watching their back cautiously.
Waiting for Lips to provide more info and scan results.

Hey, here it is, and Mouse was right, Dobbey was SnS loaded :) I was a bit tired earlier, and my memories confused and foggy :P

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #1158 on: <02-16-12/1059:02> »
doesn't really matter with 10 hits and 4P left
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1159 on: <02-16-12/1101:33> »
The run is over guys, it's only mopping up phase left now that we can RP.

THANK YOU very much.
this was completely different one than the previous, packed with action and really tense, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

until very end I wasn't sure if the opposition wasn't too tough, but you made it.

I'll be rounding up rewards and posting soon.

Denver Missions
running 13

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #1160 on: <02-16-12/1107:33> »
The run is over guys, it's only mopping up phase left now that we can RP.

THANK YOU very much.
this was completely different one than the previous, packed with action and really tense, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

until very end I wasn't sure if the opposition wasn't too tough, but you made it.

I'll be rounding up rewards and posting soon.
With that IC can I assume Sam is up again, Medkit + magic healing combo?

The run was awesome, thou I did a lot of blunders myself and made it even harder for other team members, sorry for that, but it made it that much more fun, maybe not for me, laying on the ground, but it was a challenge
« Last Edit: <02-16-12/1109:24> by Kouryuu »
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1161 on: <02-16-12/1115:00> »
Yeah, assume you have physical damage reduced by what Lips will score. and the stun will receed after an hour to make you operational again.

Denver Missions
running 13

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1162 on: <02-16-12/1121:03> »
Yeah, assume you have physical damage reduced by what Lips will score. and the stun will receed after an hour to make you operational again.
Or medkit  :P in a few min
RainDragonBar

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1163 on: <02-16-12/1538:58> »
Mission summary:
You've completed The Tunnel Vision, an Official Shadowrun Mission 09, on TR 2. Congratulations :)

Money

Income:
The job income is 30 000 nuyen.

Expenses:
Legwork - 300 nuyen
small expenses - rover&drones fuel  500 nuyen in total
Fractal spent some medkit materials and most of you had lots of bullets/darts spent.
If I miss anything let me know.

2 Karma for rescuing Sun To-Wai
2 Karma for succesfully completing side quest for Eliza

Additional Karma:
Fractal - 3 - Hacker at subway car, killer of the mages (with a stun weapon), infiltrator in the tunnels. An elf with many faces (pun intended). 
Omar - 3 -  Fantastic idea of using the microttaper drone to get into the subway car. You saved the entire team with that drone in the final clash. You might have lost it to the hellhound, but without it, you wouldn't stood a chance and the dog woud have fried Fractal crispy. And on top of that great IC posts.
Sam - 2 - your luck run out along with edge, but still you got several nice ideas. It was thanks to you that the microtapper got in place within a week and the grenades idea really got me thinking if perhaps the 'great boss fight' isn't going to end up with a less spectacular one-shot kill.
Mouse - 2 - spectacular performance at the subway car. If you waited one more combat turn there I would have been able to roast all of the hackers in the node. Good idea with roasted meat near the hellhound, a pity you weren't able to use it. 
Lips - 3 - I loved the Lips micro drone idea, and fighting in that background count with a fire spirit that was protected by counterspelling of 8 plus finally slaying a force 8 guardian spirit. That was heroic.   

Notoriety:

Street cred:
+1 for removing a rooting evil underneath of Denver

Factions relations:
you got a +1 to your relations with Wuxing

Contacts:
All of you get Eliza as a contact:
Eliza Khanduri PCC:CAS coyote, Elf female
Connection Rating: 3 Loyalty: 2
Uses: Information on Koshari practices, assistance crossing the CAS: PCC border, current smuggling activities.
Places to Meet: Smuggling bars, Koshari establishments, Tunnels near the CAS:PCC border

Since you accomplished your job so well, you also got your Loyalty boosted with Tabitha by 1 (or you get her as loyalty 1 contact).
Tabitha “Tabby” Morgan, Denver fixer, Changeling Female
Connection Rating: 3 Loyalty: +1
Uses: Corporate Procedures, Run offers and information, Identifying affiliations.
Places to Meet: CAS Sector Clubs

Fractal gets Migeul as a contact:
Miguel Sanchez, Casquilho Fixer, Ork Male
Connection Rating: 3 Loyalty: 1
Uses: Mafia activities; BTL smuggling; Hiring muscle for street jobs
Places to meet: Marcel’s; Tower of Babel; Casquilho imports, UCAS dive bars; Ganger hang-outs

There will be one week (6 days) of downtime before next run, unless all of you decide to even bother with looking for job for any given period. I know that Omar isn't planning to work anytime soon, but you can either go without him  or maybe he'll change mind once he know what kind of opportunity he misses.

-------------
Safehouse in the Tunnels:
Address: tunnels under old Aztec secotr
Description:
Having cleared the security, and set it up properly, Eliza is going to have the car rented for some highly stylish hideout.

Lifestyle Points: 14 (low)
Categories:
comforts: low 2 -> You have a beds, table and chairs in each of the prison cell. She's gonna install external shower, buy a cleanign drone and other basic machines like soy-processor and a fridge.
entertainment: none 0 -> No matrix connection (dead zone), and several dozens of hard concrete to the surface. Unless you're up to watchign how the devil rats bite themselves, there is nothing to kill the thoughts on.
necessites: low 2 -> there are all four walls, maglocks on each cell. no risk of rain days.  You have electricity, water, but that's it.
neighbourhood: street 0 (none) -> There is only neighbourhood of Eliza.
security: high 4 -> There are live ammo armed drones with a range of sensors, for mundane protection, and patrolling spirits for the astral.

Qualities
roommates: 8 -> the place could house 8 people, the price is double person, or single if you take it all.
Qualities - Aspected domain +1 (Blood magic and Aztec tradition)
Easy-going landlord +1
No-neighbours +1
Privacy screen +3 (no matrix connection, astral security, range of sensors installed)
Security Conscious +2
Network Dead zone -2

rent: 4400 * varied% (roommates) => 1100 nuyen per month per person or 6600 for the whole car.

Denver Missions
running 13

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1164 on: <02-16-12/1602:08> »
There will be one week (6 days) of downtime before next run, unless all of you decide to even bother with looking for job for any given period. I know that Omar isn't planning to work anytime soon, but you can either go without him  or maybe he'll change mind once he know what kind of opportunity he misses.
Sam will have to heal up and the Day-job will take it's toll too,
i think he would be ready to go after 6 days, but only if Omar is, They have been running together whole SR carrier of Sam and since last run Omar is kinda the lucky charm For Sam.

in Short, i am with the Majority - Even Omar needs Money for parts  ;D And Sam has got rid of the Debt so he can provide funds, at the moment.
And i think the Team can pay for the Dobberman together, he saved us!!!!!

p.s. Sam might help Omar in repairs of Hardware and Software sense.
RainDragonBar

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #1165 on: <02-16-12/1619:49> »

Nice game everyone
BTW: Sam owes Lips a hold-out pistol.

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #1166 on: <02-16-12/1622:44> »

Money

Income:
The job income is 30 000 nuyen.

Expenses:
Legwork - 300 nuyen
small expenses - rover&drones fuel  500 nuyen in total
Fractal spent some medkit materials and most of you had lots of bullets/darts spent.
If I miss anything let me know.

I have not yet read everything (and probably won't be able to do this today, so let me just remember that Bob told us he could provide a little reward (don't remember how much, I believe it was 500, but I will check it later) if we took a sample of the fungus we found in the tunnels to him. And we would do it,  believe me, Fractal will seize the most profit he could from this one. Also, the legwork was Fractal's expense. Later I will sum and divide all thee money as always.

It was a great mission. Some times, it got a little slower (whenever there's a matrix action, it slows down); but it was really nice. And was the most difficult one so far. It was really great, I liked it a lot!

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1167 on: <02-16-12/1714:00> »
Larz, I'd love to hear a little more feedback on the game, what you liked most, what has disappointed you.
The rest of you is welcome to do so also of course, but I more or less know how they feel, and you are a new addition to the team, so you might point out something that I could improve.

let me know if any of you are up for another mission.

Denver Missions
running 13

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1168 on: <02-16-12/1723:57> »

Nice game everyone
BTW: Sam owes Lips a hold-out pistol.
That and not only that! his life also  ;) too all of you.
RainDragonBar

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #1169 on: <02-16-12/1743:23> »
money first: I don't know, if Wuxing claims all of Enricos magical books, foci and material for themself. What would Lips guess?

Comments:
+ the Background Count, didn't see that so far in any other game.
+ very fast game, almost just 2 month
+ narrow victory, made a exciting final fight.

(-) less legwork, planning, more a dungeon adventure. though that was made is so fast. I like some planning, observation work etc, but also know that those things can make a pbp-game very slow with all these discussions. Hence, only half minus.
- I liked the drone intermezzo with Eliza, only problem: why?
    it was a obvious quest-line/hook and it sounded interesting so Lips accepted Elizas deal, but the team also could have said 'no' and follow the previous team. I missed some more InGame-Motivation to help Eliza.