NEWS

Mechwarrior 5. Can it be? Activity? REALLY?

• 98 Replies

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <10-26-11/1438:04> »
Just cuz I am an old fart, doesn't mean I feel like it.
I turned 45 back in March... I didn't realize There was a warranty on my body! I feel 70! and Chaotic sweety... It was MechWarrior2.
pfft. child. Wait'll you can only see 50 in the rearview mirror -- when you remember to wear your bifocals, that is. :)

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #46 on: <10-26-11/1443:26> »
Goodness it's good not being the grand old man on a forum again!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <10-26-11/1645:43> »
Yes. You can come here and stop trolling pokemon forums now. :3
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Usda Beph

• Omae
  • aka Black Angus
« Reply #48 on: <10-28-11/0822:10> »
 Anyway, I saw the piece-mail Picture at HeavyMetal (Rick Raisley's most awesome site). If the graphics match (or even come close) the "cover art" This will be the best looking Mech game yet!

It's scary but it's much more polite here, than on a Pokemon site!
Yeah, I'm A Minotaur! You Gotta Beef with that?
I'm a Minotaur not a bully!
I studied at the Rocky Mountain Culinary School.I specialized in Seafood.
My Dad worked out of el Toro In New Mexico.

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #49 on: <10-28-11/0824:26> »
That's to be expected, because here you don't have a bunch of 10-15 year olds having pissing contests to see who has the bigger e-peen . .
Also: fuck the cover art, have you seen the in engine TRAILER for this game? O.o
Here, have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONEjoRQ0Cg8
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <10-28-11/1601:21> »
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #51 on: <10-28-11/1612:50> »
Can they stop blurring out the atlas's pretty mug already. T_T Gaaaaah.

Just watched the trailer. omgomgomgomgomgomgomg. o_o Doom even wants to play it and he's never even played battletech before.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <10-28-11/1626:54> »
*snickers*
ALL Nerds and Geeks love BIG STOMPY ROBOTS.
I prefer mine more from the western side, than the Anime-Side.

Also, to be completely honest:
I'd have liked it better if Earth Siege / Star Siege had survived back then . .

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #53 on: <10-29-11/1635:00> »
And here is a FACE:

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <10-30-11/1537:56> »
OK, it's a Steiner Scout-Lance:

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #55 on: <10-31-11/1455:10> »

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #56 on: <10-31-11/1503:22> »
FastJack (Not you, the other one), I think we need a clean-up on this thread...  Stahl made one hell of a mess here.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #57 on: <10-31-11/1512:37> »
Electronic JoyJuice does not stain at least :P

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <10-31-11/1613:14> »
YAY for Summer 2012!
NAY for online crap <.<

Stahlseele

• Omae