NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1785 on: <06-19-14/0242:56> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1786 on: <06-19-14/0244:59> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1787 on: <06-19-14/0247:55> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1788 on: <06-19-14/0249:54> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1789 on: <06-19-14/0251:53> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1790 on: <06-19-14/0254:16> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1791 on: <06-19-14/0256:15> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1792 on: <06-19-14/0301:58> »

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #1793 on: <06-19-14/0853:45> »
This Thread has become much to silent

....Time to get back to work

I figured you were doing a damn fine job so I slacked off..... I'll have to dig some of mine out again.
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1794 on: <06-23-14/2037:11> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1795 on: <06-23-14/2046:13> »

voydangel

• Omae
  • SR GM since 1990. Damn I'm old.
« Reply #1796 on: <06-27-14/1548:26> »
Anyone have any decent pictures of a very good looking troll wearing a suit and a bowler hat?
I have a high charisma troll with distinctive style that needs a portrait. ;)
My tips for new GM's
Unless it is coming from an official source, RAI = "Rules As Imagined."
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4++SR5+++h+b+++B+D382UBIE-RN---DSF-W+m+(o++)gm+MP

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1797 on: <07-03-14/0757:02> »
I have something to contribute!  Sexy, yet inexplicit and classy!

I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Galarius

• Newb
« Reply #1798 on: <07-05-14/1348:17> »
Just found some very shadowrunesque art :

A lady :

A CyberDog :

And a lot of weapon :

And Binoculars :

Apparently this is a from a student/indie game : http://www.crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=353&t=121348
« Last Edit: <07-05-14/1351:25> by Galarius »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1799 on: <07-05-14/1450:18> »