NEWS

Where to find books?

• 25 Replies

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <10-07-11/0547:29> »
Yeah.  Try coming to terms with the fact that you asked someone out that might have had a hand in whacking her parents.  I don't think she did though.  Everybody seems to agree that she didn't know what was going to happen, nor had any knoledge that it had till the day before they were arrested.
Living the Electronic Dream

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <10-07-11/1226:30> »
Yeah.  Try coming to terms with the fact that you asked someone out that might have had a hand in whacking her parents.  I don't think she did though.  Everybody seems to agree that she didn't know what was going to happen, nor had any knoledge that it had till the day before they were arrested.

Wow.... sorry about that Arc. :/ Doesn't sound like it was fun, and i REALLY hate people that think these types of games are Devil Worship or that we aren't in touch with reality. Same with the claims that video games make people unstable. Fuckin bullshit.

(Excuse me if i'm not allowed to curse on this forum)

Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <10-07-11/1349:01> »
I take it you are not a member of BADD? ;)

Before D&D it was rock and roll.  After D&D it was video games.  Just one of those human things that perpetuates.

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <10-07-11/1401:20> »
Believe it or not, officials in Vienna wrote of that terrible dance craze that was destroying morals; the waltz.  (The story of socrates complaining of the youths of the time is apocryphal, as are a few others after that. The complaints of the fathers of Vienna are, however, documented.)

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <10-07-11/1422:01> »
I can hear Mama Boucher saying 'Waltzing is the devillllll!'

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <10-07-11/1459:11> »
Hey, I wear it like a badge of honor.  I'm a geek and I am proud.
Living the Electronic Dream

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <10-07-11/1647:24> »
Hey, I wear it like a badge of honor.  I'm a geek and I am proud.

Indeed!
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <10-07-11/1905:28> »
I can hear Mama Boucher saying 'Waltzing is the devillllll!'
well, yes. See, prior to the waltz dancing was mostly no-touch. Proper Gentlemen and Ladies touched hands, at most. Sure, country dances had lifts where the man's hands could get a little closer to the prize, but even so it was on, lift, off. And the majority of dances were group dances: lines, circles, that sort of thing.

Suddenly there's this dance where the man and woman are not only close but the man gets to put his arm around her for the WHOLE DANCE. Shocking.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #23 on: <10-07-11/1930:29> »
Let's face it, we've been rocketing towards chaos and anarchy for a long time now.

Alice Cooper just admitted that he's no longer a "Shock Rocker" on a Canadian Talk Show.

"I mean, I go up on stage and get my head chopped off.  Then after the show, I turn on CNN, and there it is being done in real life.  I'm no longer shocking."
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <10-08-11/0215:11> »
Let's face it, we've been rocketing towards chaos and anarchy for a long time now.

Alice Cooper just admitted that he's no longer a "Shock Rocker" on a Canadian Talk Show.

"I mean, I go up on stage and get my head chopped off.  Then after the show, I turn on CNN, and there it is being done in real life.  I'm no longer shocking."

>.> does he have his head in his arms while he's watching TV?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #25 on: <10-08-11/1426:40> »
He might.

'Course, the show I saw him perform live had him decapitated by his daughter (Apparently), so I'm happy he's making it family entertainment.  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11