Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

[OOC] The Tell-Tale Heart

<< < (2/11) > >>

Devil:
  Kali, I'm sorry but your character is still really difficult to read. The tables you have set up do not line up no matter what you do. I tried to fix it myself, so I know.

Please look at the way other people have theirs layed out. It's much easier to read and keep track of. Below is a blank example that you can use if you want. Add in whatever is missing (Just don't add in any tables). Sorry to be a pain, but right now I can't really read your character.

Also you are missing some stats for your commlink (You repeated the same two twice) and I dont know what you mean by Contact Name. Is it a Contact? Is it the name on your Fake SIN?

Apologies for the trouble. If we can get everybody's character up and ready then we'll be ready to start pretty quick here.

--- Quote ---Name:
Alias:
Race:
Sex:
Nationality:
Lifestyle:
Karma Spent:
Physical Description:
Personality/background:

Attributes

Body:
Agility:
Reaction:
Strength:
Charisma:
Intuition:
Logic:
Willpower:
Edge:
Magic:
Essence:
Initiative:

Positive Qualities:
Negative Qualities:

Active Skills:

Knowledge Skills:
Language Skills:

Cyber/Bio-ware:

Complex Forms:
Registered Sprites:

Spells:

Tradition:
Spirits types:
Drain Attribute:

Foci:
Bound Spirits:

Gear:

Drones:

Vehicles:

Contacts:

--- End quote ---

Devil:
We need a deadline. We are starting in on Tuesday. This is taking longer than it should.

@Rockstar: Post your character here. It worries me that you haven't done this yet.
@Kali: Please fix your character(like I was talking about in my recent post). I apologize for the inconvenience of having to do this, but it should mostly just be copy and paste.

We'll begin on Tuesday. My hypothesis is that anyone who isn't ready by then probably doesn't want to play very badly. Five days is enough time to post a completed character no matter what your schedule is like. If you need more time than that then PM me.

-Joker

TranKirsaKali:
Done

Devil:
Good job. Thankyou. I notice two things. Your Vehicle has 2 Sensor Attributes and an OS Attribute. That doesn't look right to me. Additionally, your contact has no Connection or Loyalty Rating. This character is ready enough to play right now, but I'd like you to either explain those issues or change them.

--- Quote from: TranKirsaKali on ---      
Vehicles:
Vehicle  Harley Davidson Scorpion
Pilot: 2   Handling: 2
Body: 8   Accel: 15 / 30
Sensor:    Sensor: 1

Contacts:
Terry Smith

--- End quote ---

TranKirsaKali:
That was part of a general Vehicles chart.  I did not put anything into those slots because they did not have anything.  Meant to delete them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version