NEWS

Sean Laverty after the Rinelle ke'Tesrae

• 34 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #30 on: <10-24-11/1642:15> »
hm...imo there are worse things...
Serriously meant dispute of dragons expelling Sirrug, handing over one of their own kin to the Corporate Court...LOL
IDN if this one goes with some previous cannon, but three of those highly territorial beasts, Sirrug, Hualpa and Arleesh having their nests in one city, Manaus, prettty close to ech other and as such vulnerable to single hit
Resources mobilized by Aztlan after Corporate strike, Ghostwalker`s strike, Juan Atzapoalco and Mr. Darke events, and Yuacatan disaster...events that took place at lesss than 15 years from first to last this is a question of simple math...and that Aztlan, that is kept under cautious surveillance from other AAA corps was able to apparently dissobey its mandate for Tempo hits...seems almost that the world just looked away and didnt gave a shit to what happens there. IDN. Ive read sourcebooks that were...more credible IMO is the right term in english...good ideas are mixed with those not-so-good and the outcome really doesnt feel good to me...

Nath

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <10-24-11/1744:11> »
IDN if this one goes with some previous cannon, but three of those highly territorial beasts, Sirrug, Hualpa and Arleesh having their nests in one city, Manaus, prettty close to ech other and as such vulnerable to single hit
War! says those three dragons have lairs in Manaus. But according to Running Wild, Hualpa and Sirrurg primary lairs are respectively in Kuelap, Amazonia (IRL in Peru) and Santos, Amazonia (as far as I can tell, it's in Sao Paulo).

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #32 on: <10-25-11/0119:05> »
thanx :)
its been a while ive read Survival of the fittest and Dragons of the 6W, in Running wild Ive missed that...

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <10-25-11/1159:20> »
Thanks for that asside. I personally like WAR, but I can see how it grated some nerves. Back to the original topic.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #34 on: <10-25-11/1930:48> »
Some day, we need sourcebooks for specific areas of the Sixth World which cover the major historical events and changes in an area from SR1 to current day. I am trying to run a 2050s game right now, and material is hard to get my hands on. Plus, i have little time to read what i do have as there are so many separate sourcebooks. We need like a "Seattle through the ages" book or something.

Try getting the PDFs of the older books through http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/.