Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Deadly Waves out now, with all sorts of watercraft! Also, an Arsenal update!

<< < (3/15) > >>

CanRay:

--- Quote from: Critias on ---I believe the plan is to eventually do exactly that, releasing them all bundled together in dead-tree format, eventually.  But I might just be making that up due to wishful thinking and my own (vaguely ironic) preference for physical books I can put on a shelf.
--- End quote ---
I just print them out and have them in small binders.

Of course, I have a laser printer and an insane amount of paper.

bigity:

--- Quote from: Critias on ---
--- Quote from: Zen Shooter on ---I'm ambivalent about this new format with the PDF minibooks, especially when they are so close together. Why not put Unfriendly Skies, Deadly Waves, Milspec Tech, and Gun Heaven together in one book and call it Arsenal 2? I understand the current format allows the buyer to pick and choose what they want, but it leaves me with a long list of small PDFs to go hunting for things in.

--- End quote ---
I believe the plan is to eventually do exactly that, releasing them all bundled together in dead-tree format, eventually.  But I might just be making that up due to wishful thinking and my own (vaguely ironic) preference for physical books I can put on a shelf.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure Hardy mentioned possible plans to eventually release bundles of them together in print format.

Bull:
Runner's Black Book, it's going to be called.  And will have a bunch of the PDF books bundled together, along with a few pieces of new information.

Mystic:
Can we un-officially call it the "Omnibus of Chaos and Mayhem"?

8)

Stahlseele:
Furthermore, Bogota now has, as of the Watersports pdf, enough access to water to make semi submersibles a viable smuggeling vehicle . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version