NEWS

Goonies Never say Die

• 20 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #15 on: <06-20-11/1208:50> »
That was in 2071. Assuming 18 is still the "legal" age of adulthood, she's should be around 18 in the current 2073 timeline.
Which is totally racist against Goblinized people, who physically mature much, much faster.  Legal drinking age and legal driving age are also two areas.  :P
Got it !  this must be the reason why so much of em choose to live in the barrens, far from cops :o
Clever little bastards !
Even corporate and legal SINner Orks and Trolls probably head out "Sprawling" in order to get their freak on, too.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Denver Doc

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <06-20-11/2100:20> »
My only comment is check to make sure this is something your runners are into.  If you put in all that work and three sessions later they aren't that is going to suck. I've played a few youngling campaigns (mostly dnd) and they can be a lot of fun, though I find we often end up playing very adult and professional little kids. 
Tell the doctor where it hurts.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #17 on: <06-20-11/2137:27> »
I just had a scary thought.

Wednesday Friday Addams:  Shadowrunner.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JimJungle

• Chummer
  • I Keep My Ham Sliding...
« Reply #18 on: <06-23-11/0123:05> »
I just had a scary thought.

Wednesday Friday Addams:  Shadowrunner.

Speaking of the Addams', has anyone made any player canon about the Addams Family? Seeing as they were a "magic" using family before the Awakening. If you go off the movies, they were not only very wealthy but magically active. They could have known about the Awakening all along. If you add all that into the SR universe, they woul be one of the most powerfull families in the world. Think of all the fourth world artifacts that must be in the Addams family estate. Awakened Addams' would have a plethora of resources at hand, along with hundreds of years of accumulated arcane knowledge. Just something to think about...

Van Hellstrom

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <06-23-11/1936:23> »
Oh Man that would be a cool game!

Could I run this as a PBP on here?  If I was going to do that I would probably have to limit the players to 300BP and have a max of 20BP in Resources and bump down the availability of all starting gear to 8 and cut out the Born Rich trait and any other trait which affects starting resources in a positive way.  I'd leave in the Debt trait though because that comes with some nasty consequences.

I think I'd start the group as either a bunch of wannabe runners who have been suckered in by the shadowrun image or gangers from the same area trying to make the step up to the big leagues.  So they have to find a fixer and start trying to get a rep and pulling off small time jobs.  To make it more Goonies like I could throw in a treasure hunt!
Shadowrun Is Cool!  I Am Not.:(

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #20 on: <08-01-11/1824:29> »
Don't forget to include the Mob.
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."