NEWS

Rollerskates: How many uses can you come up with?

• 64 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #45 on: <07-27-11/1452:44> »
@Red Canti
You'd rather not use Red Script as this is normally for Moderators or Admins

with a Dance in Black
Medicineman
Not using red. this is red, I'm using crimson., if the mods tell me to stop I'll drop it though.
Not a problem with me. Just remember that there may be some themes it won't work too well with, so there might be some that can't read what you're writing.

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #46 on: <07-27-11/1502:48> »
Ahhh, optional themes and backgrounds. The ancient foe of colored text posters.

Back on Topic, I imagine Roller Skates are more of a goofy, Pink Mohawk equipment instead of the darker more serious type of stuff. Unless you play your games like certain versions of Batman.
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #47 on: <07-27-11/1528:27> »
Do the red (or crimson) make the posts go faster?

Also, this this is lightish red.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <07-27-11/1623:01> »
Ahhh, optional themes and backgrounds. The ancient foe of colored text posters.

Back on Topic, I imagine Roller Skates are more of a goofy, Pink Mohawk equipment instead of the darker more serious type of stuff. Unless you play your games like certain versions of Batman.

TC;DR

C = colored  :P

Shinobi Killfist

• Prime Runner
« Reply #49 on: <07-27-11/1638:07> »
Do the red (or crimson) make the posts go faster?

Also, this this is lightish red.

Okay that was awesome. 

Makki

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <07-27-11/1658:04> »
I usually to skip colored posts as they most likely contain some boring administrative content :P

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #51 on: <07-27-11/1704:53> »
Or annoying people.

Just sayin' in general :)

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #52 on: <07-28-11/0227:37> »
I've never understood the need for colored text or weird fonts in forum posting (if you're not making an admin post).

Seems kinda narcissistic and vain to me, like saying, "Hey! Look at me! I'm Special!"

If your comments cannot stand on their own, no amount of funky colors or other jazz is going to make them better.

-k

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #53 on: <07-28-11/0743:20> »
I usually to skip colored posts as they most likely contain some boring administrative content :P
Attention, all posters! Starting Friday, July 29th, all users with handles that rhyme with Tacky will be deleted. That is all.

;)

Trenchknife

• Chummer
« Reply #54 on: <07-29-11/1705:58> »
<checks his handle for the day> "OK, I'm safe."

....for now.
It's not the man with the gun that gets you.  It's the three bullets he fired that tore through you vital organs that's killed you.

JimJungle

• Chummer
  • I Keep My Ham Sliding...
« Reply #55 on: <08-01-11/2222:51> »
How about motorized skates with gecko grip! So you could skate up walls and such. Or ones with electro magnets. Or just make electro magnets in your feet that can polarize against metal floors to make you levitate. Not usefull all the time, but in buildings and the like, it could be fun.

Red Canti

• Omae
  • Hybrid Rainbow
« Reply #56 on: <08-02-11/1746:20> »
How about motorized skates with gecko grip! So you could skate up walls and such. Or ones with electro magnets. Or just make electro magnets in your feet that can polarize against metal floors to make you levitate. Not usefull all the time, but in buildings and the like, it could be fun.
Hell of a way to lose pursuers anyway.

Edit: or establish a surprise attack, seriously how many security guards think to check the ceiling in a poorly light room?
« Last Edit: <08-02-11/1749:25> by Red Canti »
"Always Trust Mr. Johnson, always. Just make sure he knows he'd regret betraying that trust."

JoeNapalm

• Ace Runner
  • Ifriti Sophist
« Reply #57 on: <08-04-11/1208:31> »

I dunno what it is, but the thought of some dude zipping around on those things...I'm pretty sure I'd shoot them with an assault cannon.

*Blows smoke from the barrel*

"We don't put up with that sort of nonsense...not on this team."

But then, I suspect, deep down...I may not be a nice person. *Grin*

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #58 on: <08-06-11/1658:51> »
My face has a pair, I haven't done a roll by shooting yet but I did a roll by monowhipping which worked as well as can be expected.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #59 on: <08-13-11/1636:27> »
I saw motorized skates mentioned

Now I want Air Treks from AirGear. Properly modded (for a small amount of cash, actually. Enough work to remove the limiters and proper wheels), those bastards will hit 70-80 mph, and you can get CRAZY air on those things. Just look up scenes from the anime as proof. Pardon me as I try to figure out how much they would cost in nuyen and convince a GM to let me have them.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden