NEWS

Open Missions Sunday

• 4 Replies

Palladion

• Chummer
« on: <09-22-13/2224:22> »
Having a few problems with attendance with our regular online game, I was thinking to convert the time to running an open Missions game. No reservations, no fuss, no latecomers, no pissing off the GM, first-come-first-seating. This would be an irregular Sunday occurrence, from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time approximately. The game would run over Roll20 and Google Hangouts, initially interested parties could join a Roll20 group to keep apprised of updates and such.

I wanted to see if anyone was already doing something similar and if this was something people would appreciate in case they could not get a Missions game in before going to a convention.
P A L L A D I O N

martinchaen

« Reply #1 on: <09-24-13/2027:16> »
Definitely sounds interesting; which season of SRM were you thinking of, and which game system would you be using?

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #2 on: <09-24-13/2053:32> »
There's a Google+ group that could be used for announcements. 

Palladion

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <09-25-13/1039:38> »
Definitely sounds interesting; which season of SRM were you thinking of, and which game system would you be using?

SR5 and the new season. Start with Firing Line or Sprawl Wilds.
P A L L A D I O N

martinchaen

« Reply #4 on: <09-25-13/1049:57> »
Well sign me up! I've been wanting to run SRM season 5 myself, but only after playing them as a character to get in on the fun.

Can I reserve a seat if I help out with donations for the mission books? :D

I haven't run Firing Line or Sprawl Wilds either, so those would be interesting too. Did you have a particular start date in mind?