Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Way of the Athlete Surfer

(1/6) > >>

Maded:
I'm working on building an adept for an upcoming game. The bare-bones concept is a surfer from the Philippines who follows the Way of the Athlete.

Already got most of the character done, just mulling over the powers that would be useful.

I know I am going to grab Agility Boost and the Gymnastics dice adder for certain.

Oh, and my initial run-through of power possibilities with the GM didn't include Killing Hands, and the response was something-something-spirits with a loud coughing, so I guess I will have to take that hint, and power  :o

I thought I might try to get some feedback on what else might be an appropriate power for such an adept. Any takers?

Triggvi:
you could always take your surfboard as a weapon focus or even elemental strike(water)"Surfs up!"

Charybdis:
Swimming should be a big component, possibly Diving also.

I always recommend sustenance, and I think for a surfer to go all day without having to come in and eat/drink would be pretty cool.
'Whoa, Omae's a machine, dude. Just hangin' ten all day, don't stop for eating or sleeping or nuthin'! Totally tuned with the motion of the ocean, man. Righteous...'

Maded:

--- Quote from: Triggvi on ---you could always take your surfboard as a weapon focus or even elemental strike(water)"Surfs up!"

--- End quote ---

I don't know about the surfboard = weapon thing, but elemental strike (water)? Never thought of that for some odd reason, but now I am totally gonna take that. Thanks :)

Maded:

--- Quote from: Charybdis on ---Swimming should be a big component, possibly Diving also.

I always recommend sustenance, and I think for a surfer to go all day without having to come in and eat/drink would be pretty cool.
'Whoa, Omae's a machine, dude. Just hangin' ten all day, don't stop for eating or sleeping or nuthin'! Totally tuned with the motion of the ocean, man. Righteous...'

--- End quote ---

Kinda like that idea, too :) Looking it up, here... oh wow, restroom trips once a day too. Interesting. Good buy for .25...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version