Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Questions about the Drone Rigger

(1/1)

Crossbow:
I realize I am being lazy, but I have finally found a RL Shadowrun game to join and I am filling in gaps on the team so I feel I am entitled to try and make it easier on myself.

They basically need a rigger and a face, so I figured I could shove some points around on the Drone Rigger in the book and be good to go.  Problem is I am trying to reverse engineer this guy to trim some cash, but I have no idea how/why the template bought up some of the mods he made to his commlink and vehicles.

The cash saved will go into Tailored Phermones by the way and I have already decided to cut back to one rotordrone, and one tank (Though I am probably going with a lynx over a doberman).

By the by, is it legal to mount a rifle with an underslung grenade launcher in one mount?

Open to any other suggestions/optimizing.

Xzylvador:
First suggestion: don't use the pre-made chars in the book, not to play with or as point of reference.

Make a rigger, invest a few points in Cha and social skills, get tailored pheromones (, have a skinlinked microcrawler with Improved Sensor Array and upgraded camera sitting on his shoulder)* and run Empathy Software, or get an emotitoy thing.

Alternative: make a dronomancer (Technomancer specialized in drones), they need high cha, which you can use for the face part too. Some ranks in social skill group, maybe a First Impression or something and you got a face. Toy and or empathy software can be used to max it out too.

"By the by, is it legal to mount a rifle with an underslung grenade launcher in one mount?"
Don't see why not.

As for the Lynx, as powerful as it is (or can be), keep in mind that that thing is about as large as a small van... it will be difficult to take with you on 'runs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version