Shadowrun General > The Secret History

The Timeline of the Ages

<< < (3/4) > >>

JanessaVR:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Have you considered putting it together into a PDF on Holostreets?

--- End quote ---
I wasn't aware that was an option.  I mean, I don't own the IP here so this is all ultimately fan fiction.

FastJack:
Holostreets is fan-made that allows you to use their IP and some trade dress. In exchange, they get a piece of the pie on DriveThruRPG. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I moved my FastJack's Shadowfiles there, and set it up as PWYW, so people can get it for free or send me a buck or two.

JanessaVR:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Holostreets is fan-made that allows you to use their IP and some trade dress. In exchange, they get a piece of the pie on DriveThruRPG. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I moved my FastJack's Shadowfiles there, and set it up as PWYW, so people can get it for free or send me a buck or two.

--- End quote ---
Huh.  Ok, well, let me see if I can find someone to help me clean this up visually.  Right now this is in Word on my PC and just converting that to a PDF would look...underwhelming.  I need to see if someone I know has some Adobe skills to pretty this up a bit.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: JanessaVR on ---
--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Holostreets is fan-made that allows you to use their IP and some trade dress. In exchange, they get a piece of the pie on DriveThruRPG. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I moved my FastJack's Shadowfiles there, and set it up as PWYW, so people can get it for free or send me a buck or two.

--- End quote ---
Huh.  Ok, well, let me see if I can find someone to help me clean this up visually.  Right now this is in Word on my PC and just converting that to a PDF would look...underwhelming.  I need to see if someone I know has some Adobe skills to pretty this up a bit.

--- End quote ---
*cough* I might be able to help.

JanessaVR:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---*cough* I might be able to help.

--- End quote ---
Sent you a PM.  I'm also trying to contact Paul Melroy (as this was built off his work).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version