NEWS

Body Shop: Custom Fit Cyberlimbs

• 4 Replies

Typhus

• Omae
« on: <07-04-23/0034:22> »
Body Shop is truly a wild book.  I am running on some overdrive myself after just having skimmed through it, so I may have missed something.  The cyberlimbs were one of my interest points though.

Can someone explain to me the difference in the Custom Fit limbs from the normal ones in the core book?  Seems like these are just more expensive versions of the normal ones?  7k per point instead of 5k?  What am I missing?

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #1 on: <07-05-23/0040:56> »
Custom Fit attribute points can only bring up your limb Attribute scores to your current meat body values, but most critically do not cost Capacity.

So if you had a Strength 6 / Agility 6 meat body, your Custom limb could also be 6/6 and still have all it's Capacity left for modifications.

You can then use the regular cyberlimb attribute increase to go higher, but only by four points as you hit the Augmented Limit.

-k

Typhus

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <07-05-23/0724:17> »
Ahhh thank you much. Missed the Capacity part. 

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <07-05-23/1545:57> »
Custom Fit attribute points can only bring up your limb Attribute scores to your current meat body values, but most critically do not cost Capacity.
In fact they must be bought to match your naturals, you can't opt to buy them for another value. 

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #4 on: <07-08-23/0837:10> »
Ah, slight error on my part, Custom costs a fixed 2 Capacity, rather than zero.

Still loads better than "1 Capacity per Attributr point."

-k