NEWS

[IC] In the Absence of Light, Darkness Prevails

• 21 Replies

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #15 on: <04-03-11/0309:26> »
Nice to meet you Dean and you too Frank. I mend bodies when things go badly, and they always do in the end. And I am a little worried. I haven't thought myself I will end up in Seattle, or that anyone at all knows my commcode.

Not knowing what else to do, the Orc palmed through the hair on the head and flipped on an AR window and started to browse through some reports on Orc Underground - supposedly endless tunnels below the Seattle inhabited by unknown by alarmingly increasing number of Orcs.

Did you knew ... he started, but decided against it and left it to fade.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #16 on: <04-03-11/0352:24> »
"Please, Butch, if I may call you Butch. Speak your mind. As for your commcode, many people have many resources."

He parted his hands in a short gesture, still smiling.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <04-03-11/0526:49> »
Aisha turned to Clara.
"It's been a while since I saw Barghests and the last time they tried to kill me, "she said, her voice a bit distorted by the respirator she had to wear, but I've seen enough strange things in my short life, so as long as your companion doesn't try to kill me, I'm more then happy to leave it alone.  Now, shall we..."

She got into the car and look at the people inside.  Thank the gods it was a big car.  As she got in, she heard a late arrival show up.  From his introduction it was clear he also had served in the military, either the regular or merc variant.  Well, those were worries for later.

"So, Mr. Johnson, I presume," she said to the people in the car, "may I suggest we get this show on the road.  It's rather late."
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #18 on: <04-03-11/0649:27> »
Dont worry about Rufus, He maybe not used to company of another man, but it has to be part of his training. In case something goes wrong, I have meanings to keep him down. I ususlay dont take him to acompany me for the meetings, but the message and the place like that, subtle woman sholdn`t be alone out there without proper protectin. If it would be my choice, I would prefere to meet you in yomi, my body resting in the safety of my Kamidana

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <04-03-11/1443:27> »
"Oh I'm no Johnson, I'm just not new to this." He chuckled slightly. "My bank balance wouldn't allow me to be a Johnson."

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <04-03-11/1513:27> »
"My apologies," Aisha said, "but given the fact that you are on the backseat of a car like this, the mistake is understandable.  I know my bankbalance doesn't allow a car like this."
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #21 on: <04-03-11/1535:05> »
Well it sure have a style. I think we are going to have an interesting meeting...aven if this meeting at piers was a bit...theatrical...but I like it. I think we all should treasure our little joys, and man, who invited us, is no different...