Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

[SR6] MEMS

<< < (2/3) > >>

Michael Chandra:
True, but it doesn't help with the 'what is the rule for what can be equipped with the harness'.

Banshee:

--- Quote from: Michael Chandra on ---True, but it doesn't help with the 'what is the rule for what can be equipped with the harness'.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but I was just passing it on since the OP couldn't view it and that was the only useful bit of information from Facebook.

As for the harness itself... I think the Germans have it right. It just an add on accessory that let's you carry a more efficient load out. I don't think it needs the restriction of security armor only but I do think it can only be worn over other stuff and there is zero concealment (so no wearing it under even a great coat without it being noticeable)

Michael Chandra:
It kind of makes sense the harness doesn't combine with something that's not sturdy enough for it, and that restriction is explicitly mentioned in the rules.

As for the FB link, I meant it for contacting the writer there.

Banshee:

--- Quote from: Michael Chandra on ---It kind of makes sense the harness doesn't combine with something that's not sturdy enough for it, and that restriction is explicitly mentioned in the rules.

As for the FB link, I meant it for contacting the writer there.

--- End quote ---

It does say "security rated and above " in the description text but not in the game information box, so depends on how much credence you put on the description.
Personally having worn such gear ... it's not needed ... it's just a load distribution harness with various quick release attachments and pouches

Darksithmstr:
Sorry to come back to this, but as I was brushing up on rules and reading Firing Squad a bit more, the harness lists capacity as 12/8 what does that mean, it doesn't list what the numbers mean, only one version of the harness.  If anyone can give me a little clarity?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version