Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

Newbie question - Any downloadable errata pdfs?

(1/2) > >>

Wulfgar22:
As the title says...I'm a newbie to SR and have ordered the Core book and Sixth World Alamanac. I've had a quick look for any downloadable errata pdfs but can't see any...are there? Or any consolidated errata anywhere? Cheers.

The Seven:
There is no errata link in the main website (or at least none I could find; there was a section in the old website, but it was removed in the revamp). This is what this subforum is for, though. So browse through it, read the stickies and follow the administrative replies; those are the erratas you should know of.

As a side note: if there is a errata section for PDF downloads, I'd very much like to know where.

Raventrickster:
Found it, and it isn't obvious.  You have to actually click on the main Game Resources link rather than anything in the menu.  There's a few other little tidbits in there as well

http://www.shadowrun4.com/game-resources/

Wulfgar22:
Thanks all.  :)

It'd be handy if CGL provided errata pdfs for all their current books...they're pretty easy to continuously update and useful to have at the table.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Wulfgar22 on ---Thanks all.  :)

It'd be handy if CGL provided errata pdfs for all their current books...they're pretty easy to continuously update and useful to have at the table.

--- End quote ---
This has been discussed in many different threads before. JMH and crew have said that they are busy working on other projects, but if they can get some extra time, they will try to get to these as they can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version