Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

SR6 Pure Mysadept

<< < (5/5)

funkytim:
I thought I read somewhere that mystic adepts can increase there PP and extra 5 karma.  Of course I don't think this is allowed at chargen but it's the same cost as learning a spell.  So if you have Magic 6 at chargen but only 3 from priority and you spend all those on power points after your first run you can gain up to 6 PP by spending 15 karma.

funkytim:
That's on page 158

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: funkytim on ---I thought I read somewhere that mystic adepts can increase there PP and extra 5 karma.  Of course I don't think this is allowed at chargen but it's the same cost as learning a spell.  So if you have Magic 6 at chargen but only 3 from priority and you spend all those on power points after your first run you can gain up to 6 PP by spending 15 karma.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: funkytim on ---That's on page 158

--- End quote ---

That language was removed in errata.  Post chargen, Mysads may only gain PPs through picking that benefit during Initiation.  Regular Adepts, but not Mystic Adepts can do this as well, but also gain a free PP every time they increase their Magic (both during chargen, and after).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version